Mommy Moments: Red

Friday, April 23, 2010

mommy moments

It's time to get RED on Mommy Moments! :) Here's my entry for this week, I have a hard time choosing since red is common on our things esp clothes. 

This was taken last Christmas 2008. I specifically chose RED that year for our Christmas attire.

Taken March of this year, you must have seen this photo from this, it was during our overnight stay at The Bellevue.

And here's out little one posing with her red PJs on :)

And of course, how could I forget one of my little one's favorite character, Jollibee! Bee Happy!

I really have lots of photos with some touch of RED but I am not gonna post all as I don't want to bore you with those. If you'd like to see more of my red photos, feel free to click here.

Thanks for viewing and don't forget to view other entries too! 

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!


29 lovely thoughts on this:

judys424 April 23, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Oh, i remember its your daughter pala who loves Jollibee :) We have themed Christmases too. Nice family photos :)

Rossel April 23, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

love your family picture in red, mommy and your girl is so cute in her red pj.

mine is here...The Power of Red

The Learning Center April 23, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Thanks for sharing your lovely family photos.

jeng April 23, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Great family shot. I don't know any Pinoy kid who doesn't like Jollibee ; )

redamethyst April 23, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

sabi nga nila BEEda ang saya. heheh
nice photos here. and those family pictures are so lovely.
Here's my entry

MGMG April 23, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

ay ang ganda ng close up ni jabi :D Lovely red shots!

mirage2g April 23, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Lovely reds! cute din s bee ha. happy weekend!

mirage2g April 23, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

ooops, my link : www.gmirage.com

Anna April 23, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

lovely family shot, you got a a pretty girl. happy weekend!

Cecile April 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

lovely red photos here; all in red...nice...si Jbee ganda rin :-)!

meretrisha April 24, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

ang dami namang red! thanks for dropping by to check on red mommy moments.

anne April 24, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

hehehe you are still as sexy as always mommy ang ganda din ng baby mo... ooppss should I forget Jabie hehehe one of my baby's fave too. lol

Evan's Mom April 24, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

We always wear red on Christmas too :)
Have a great weekend!

Christina April 24, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Lovely photos sis.. My kids adore Jollibee too! I think most kids do.. including kids at heart!

Vivapinay

The Recycling Loop

Mommy Scart April 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

jabbie FTW! XD

lovely family photos =)

Mylene April 24, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Nice red photos! Ganda ng kuha mo ke Jollibee, buhay na buhay!

Story Of A Woman

meretrisha April 24, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

came back to give you an award on my blog. hope you will check it out!

Bambie dear ★ April 24, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

nice family photos =) so cutie ng lil girl mo.. gusto ko din pa pic kay jollibee pag uwi namin ng pinas. Happy weekend =)

Denise April 25, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

Following and visiting you from Friday Follow! Hope you visit us back and return the favor! Thank you!


Stop by and enter a giveaway for Rachael Ray Bakeware:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-about-family-of-csn-stores.html

♥peachkins♥ April 25, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

love your photos! di talaga nawawala si Jollibee sa mga pix huh?

blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

simply kim April 25, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

hello jollibee! buti pa si jollibee palaging may picture, hehe..

Toni April 25, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

wow! nice family pictures! and Jollibee!!! my kids love him too!

nice A April 25, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Nice family photo in red! And Jollibee is every Pinoy kid's fave.
Thanks for visiting, Marice.

Dhemz April 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

wow! daming reds....love all the shots sis...thanks for sharing and for coming by on my page!

AC April 27, 2010 at 3:46 AM  

hi there sis... thanks for stopping by to mine and thanks for the nice comment.. talaga naman, si jollibee di pwedeng mawala.. haha!!! ang cute cute ng baby mo sis... so tabchingching...

Got to Believe April 27, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

thanks for visiting!

Love the bellevue photo.

Chris April 29, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

red is in! :D and of course, who can forget the Bee? :D happy mommy moments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP