Mommy Moments: Moving Up Day!

Friday, April 2, 2010

mommy moments

This week's theme is all about Moving Up! Achievements, new milestone, basically anything related to that made us moms so proud of our kids. So here's my entry for this week, I know you have seen these but I could not get over these yet. Please bear with me :)
See how afraid she was to dip into the water back then during her first summer outing last year. 
Look at her now, we could not even get her off the water!

Great job baby! Keep it up :) Sooner or later you will be swimming all by yourself! Don't worry we will still be right beside you. Love you to the moon and back!

Click the badge on top to see more great entries!

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Sarah April 2, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

That's Great! Thanks for sharing. I'm also having a giveaway for a super cute and trendy diaper changing pad if your interested. Come check it out

http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-skip-hop-pronto-changing-pad.html

Sherry April 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

She is looking more confident around the water. :D

judys424 April 2, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Kids are really funny about swimming. at first they don't like it and cry, before you know it, you're crying because they don't want to leave! Cute pictures!

Cecile April 2, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

she is so cute...sana anak ko rin maging confident na when it comes to swimming :-)

mirage2g April 2, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

ahaha, I agree with mommy judy...some more years and she'd be competing for a swimming event! ;)

Mirage

Clarissa April 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

Awww..she's so adorable!I won't care if you use the photos again,ang cute ng anak moo!!^_^

BastiSimonandSam April 2, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

ako ren, can't get over how cute your baby girl is! she really had fun!

Katie April 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

oh my golly, those are such adorable photos!!!

STEF April 2, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Your little girl looks very cute in her swimsuit! More milestones to come...

Staci April 3, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

She looks so excited to in the water in the last photos! It's amazing how fast they grow!

Jac April 3, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

She's adorable :) and wow I love the way she smile she is so cute!!! Can I hug her!!!

MGMG April 3, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Awww...so cute ni baby! Go ahead and post more, she's too adorable not to show off...happy weekend!

Rossel April 3, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

good thing she overcame her fear. now, she's like a mermaid that can't get off the water.

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Arts, Crafts and More
Kitchen Essentials

Tetcha April 5, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Your daughter's really adorable! I love looking at little girls in swimwear. Happy Mommy Moments!

Chris April 7, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

so sweet! happy mommy moments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP