Mommy Moments: Blue

Friday, April 30, 2010

mommy moments

Gosh I am late for this week's theme, Blue. Here's my entry:





Thank you all for viewing and leaving some love! Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!


30 lovely thoughts on this:

tatess May 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

thinking while swimming. like ko yang sexy blue two piece nya.

Prettymom May 1, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

huwaw! sexyness ever.. pahiram naman ng blue swimsuit mo maisie..
at nagmomoment sa pool ah.. hahaha

and the signature nguso..haha panalo..

thanks for the visit mare.. mwah :)

*teka pano pala maginsert ng link dito na title ang lalabas? tnx..

♥Willa♥ May 1, 2010 at 1:22 AM  

I love her pouty lips photo, so kikay!!! :D

jeng May 1, 2010 at 1:41 AM  

I like the picture in her in a blue two piece...so sexy ; ) Thanks for always visiting my MM entry. ; )

Laikka May 1, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

hi marice, thanks for hopping up on my little girls blogsite!

your girl is so adorable too at naku!! cute:)

can I add you up? i'll follow my two sites here... see yah around!

Mommy Scart May 1, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

your baby is cute too. I like chubby baby. they're so huggable than those teddy bears =)

my entry was posted as well hope u can visit it here http://www.frena.us/pictures/be-aware-of-pedophiles-they-might-be-living-near-you

Happy MM!

Cecile May 1, 2010 at 3:15 AM  

She is such a cutie, look at her pouty lips...kakatuwa :-)

LDH May 1, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

Precious baby girl! So cute!

Dhemz May 1, 2010 at 4:21 AM  

oh my...so cute....she's gotten so big now....bilis talaga lumaki mga anak natin...ehehehe!

thanks for sharing sis...and thanks for dropping by on my entry,....:)

Johana Hill May 1, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

That third picture is the cutest!!!!!!! Awww I can't stop looking at her...;p

April May 1, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

Hi stopping by from FF Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Thats the cutest blue theme :D

nice A May 1, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Love the 2nd and 3rd most. Pwede na sa Little Ms. Philippines.
Thanks for stopping by my MM post, Marice.

Christina May 1, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

I love her blue two piece.. she look so fab!! Parang dalaga na!

judys424 May 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

My favorite is the 2nd photo.. Super blue waters and cute blue bikini :)Thank you for the earlier visit.

Mommy Rubz May 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Hello Mommy! I want you to know that you are one of my top 10 commentators. :)

http://www.mommyrubz.com/top-10-commentators-for-april-2010/

Evan's Mom May 1, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

She's adorable as always. Happy weekend mommy!

*♥Shydub♥* May 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Your baby girl is so cute mommy i like the first pic and the swimsuit. sarap kurutin.

Jac May 1, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

she's so cute =) super like ko yung naka two piece swimsuit sya nakaka tuwa sarap nman nyang i-hug bagay na bagay ang color blue sa pretty baby mo sis! happy weekend =)

*josie* May 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

ang cute naman sarap talaga pag may baby girl pa, parang buhay na manika. LOL..

Mylene May 1, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Uy crush ko ung swimsuit ni baby hehehe

Story Of A Woman

Tetcha May 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

That's a really lovely blue swimwear for your cute little girl! I love that pout, too! Thanks for the visit!

Ellen Joy May 1, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

awwww! ang cute cute ni baby sa swimsuit :)

mirage2g May 1, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

aww, cute cute! Pout lips baby, haha pakurot!

www.gmirage.com

Bambie dear ★ May 1, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

so cute =) ang sexy naman nya hehe.. Happy weekend =)

simply kim May 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

i love the picture in the photo! COOL! nice post!

chubskulit May 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Di bale late sis, supoerb naman ang entry hehehe.. Ganda talaga ni kikay heheh.. sis ano nga pala yung metallic friday?

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ May 2, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Aww love all the cute pictures!!!

Have a Lovely Sunday!

Oh one more thing if you get a chance stop by my blog, I am having a giveaway to help raise money for a good cause...【ツ】
Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP