Mellow Yellow Monday #34, Blue Monday #25, Wordless Wednesday #103 and Pixelbug Weekend #22 (365/114-116s)

Monday, April 26, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you guys have so much fun. Here's a glimpse of my weekend happenings. At last after hmm.. I think almost 2 months of waiting, I finally got my freebies from Sunsilk last Saturday. Yippee! I got this after texting 10Days to 2600 and actually I am not expecting this anymore because as per the mechanics, you will get the Sunsilk Damaged Hair Reconstruction package after 10days and to be exact I sent the sms last Feb 23rd. But I am still so much thankful for this! Here's what I got:


These are Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, both 200ml. How I wish they did include the Serum in the package :) Thank you so much Sunsilk!

And just last Saturday, finally my hubby allowed me to travel alone! I had a date with my girl friends last Saturday at Serendra, The Fort Taguig because a friend of mine was celebrating her birthday. Though I am used to traveling alone for several months already but my route is either from house to office or to SM Southmall which is just around 20kms away from our house. But that night, surprisingly he allowed me to travel all the way to Serendra! Such a milestone for me hahah Yey that will be the start :) Thanks to my hubby at least I won't be so dependent on him anymore when I need to go somewhere. 
While strolling Serendra, I saw a group of ladies painting or drawing on a big canvas at the middle and while they were doing it, someone was narrating about it. They were promoting their show which will showcase their talents when it comes to painting and drawing, I just didn't catch the exact date and where the event will be held.


Looks pretty interesting right? And by the way, have you spotted the blues on their paintings?

Lastly, after attending the Sunday mass at Notre Dame Church, I was able to take some photos around the church. This church is inside one of the most beautiful venues where big celebrations such as weddings are being held, The Fernbook Gardens.
Look at the dome made of glass. Isn't it lovely? The sky add some more touch of blue on this photo. Though this part of Fernbrook was kinda hot during daytime because it was just covered with glass but I think it is lovely and romantic on night time since you can do some stargazing. More photos to follow and you now why :)

May we all have a wonderful week ahead!
Thanks to my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs later :)
And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday! Yippee! Got 4 entries now! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, hope to see yah every Friday!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

30 lovely thoughts on this:

Christina April 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Nice painting.. I really want to visit Fernbrook but to no avail.. always busy daw.. :)

Hannah April 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

di ako nakapgregister jan sa sunsilk sayang hehehe

here's mine http://superbusyme.blogspot.com/2010/04/mellow-yellow-monday-2.html

SmilingSally April 26, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

I love that dome! Happy Blue Monday.

SASSY MOM April 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Same here I got my Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo and Conditioner last weekend too.

Love the Dome.

Pixelbug weekend

chubskulit April 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Nice freebies sis.. Mine is here

maria April 27, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

Cool giveaways! I love the dome too.

Happy Blue Monday.

Mine is here.

He & Me + 3 April 27, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

Wow that glass dome is amazing as well as the ladies drawings. I sure wish I could draw.
Hugs,
Mimi

♥Willa♥ April 27, 2010 at 4:04 AM  

Free stuffs are cool!
Napa ka over protective naman pala ng husband mo for not letting you travel alone. :)

Carly April 27, 2010 at 5:35 AM  

the church looks beautiful. It is always nice to get something for free.

siromade08 April 27, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Lalong gaganda na yang buhok mo dear. Love the church dome photo...

Dimple April 27, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

The picture of the dome is the best!
Thanks for the visit!

Dena E's Blog April 27, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Thanks so much for popping by my blog ,,this has been a joy ,the blue monday thing.. Wish I could think up a title to get one going on my blog,,I'd love to get more comments.. For now though this is nice. Your blog is great and I will add on as a followeer too, is it s alright.
Hugs from Iowa~~~Dena

Mary April 27, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

How perfect for Blue Monday. I hope you had a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

P.S. The little one in the post above is really a doll :-).

LV April 27, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Glad your hubby let you out for the day as I enjoyed going along with you. Seems you had very nice time. Happy to have you stop by my place.

Clarissa April 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Glad you had your 'Me'time--ok yun kahit paminsan-minsan!^_^Love the freebies also!Lucky girl!

Have a nice week ahead!

Ebie April 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

I love my independence too! And good for you, you get to do a lot of things on your own.

Love the dome!

Enjoy your week!

redamethyst April 27, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

aww buti ka pa nakuha mo na ang sunsilk mo. ako kaya dumating pa kaya yan

Kayce April 27, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

hi sis! congrats you finally received your sunsilk package... ako wala pa rin hanggang ngayon....huhuhuh! i dont know if they also deliver outside manila.

jeng April 27, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Nice naman ng giveaway ng Sunsilk ; ) And that dome looks majestic. ; )

melandria April 27, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

ooh, i was at the fort too last friday and was able to see them drawing. i attended the adobo@night festival. Thanks for visiting.

anne April 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

haist my internet is so slow, and its only this time I could leave a comment because I am busy during day time. Anyway I love the dome pictures girl especially with the sky, its cool. ABout the painting, they seems so busy at all that they didnt notice you take a picture, have a nice day girl I mean nice night pala hehehe

Rache April 27, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

nice painting... and congrats on getting your sunsilk giveaway...


-rache

Carolyn Ford April 28, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

I really like how you focused on the ladies drawing and painting. The soft focus is so nice and I really like the soft edges of the photos...nice effect. That dome is something special! How beautiful it is!

Gene April 28, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

It's good to know that they're still sending out Sunsilk samples. I think I still have a chance to receive mine.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. ;)

Mommy Liz April 28, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

wow!!! you really had a very nice weekend ha... ang galing nung mga nag pe-painting... are they just following the narration, then sila na ang mag iisip ng gagawin nila? WOW!!! galing talaga ng Pinoy! :)

Dhemz April 29, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

aw freebies....:) ganda nman ng drawing...very impressive...kala ko ikaw yon...ehehee!

thanks for swinging by on my MYM entry sis....:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP