Mellow Yellow Monday #33, Blue Monday #24, Wordless Wednesday #99 and Pixelbug Weekend #21 (365/107-109)

Monday, April 19, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Hope we'll all have a wonderful week ahead! How was your weekend? Ours was great! Saturday was just a plain day, catching Z's and hanging out with our little one at home. Her Aunt brought her this Ice Cream Cone-like Bubble Maker.

Our little one enjoying her new toy so much!

Then yesterday, we welcomed my new god daughter, Keilah, to the Christian World. The ceremony took place at Sanctuario de San Antonio, Brgy Forbes, Makati and the reception followed  at Aberdeen Court, Makati Ave. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take lots of photos because I was so busy catching up with my close friends.

Here are the souvenirs from the party!

The little one wanted to bring Keilah with us at home. She'll gonna take care of her according to her. Luckily, a couple of "WHYs" and some explanations, she settled on having just the photo of Keilah :)

How about you, how was your weekend?
May we all have a wonderful week ahead!
Thanks to my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs later :)
And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, hope to see yah every Friday!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

22 lovely thoughts on this:

Clarissa April 19, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

What a cutie!!I love her shot touching the bubbles!!
That bubble maker is so cool!!My kids would love that!!

Have a nice week ahead!^_^

Beth April 19, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Lovely photos! You have been blessed! Happy Blue Monday.
Beth

SASSY MOM April 19, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Glad to hear that your had a wonderful weekend! Your daughter is such a cutie!

Pixelbug Weekend

judys424 April 19, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Great photo with the bubbles :) Parang ang sarap nung ice cream :)

SmilingSally April 19, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Not much blue, Maurice. Happy Blue Monday.

Magical Mystical Teacher April 19, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

wee bubble-chaser
trying to catch fragile globes
before they explode

Choose some yellow:
Gold grass
Yellow gum creature!

Becky K. April 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Very sweet children.

Love the bubbles. That was a favorite activity at our house when the children were little.

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Carolyn Ford April 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

She is such an adorable little girl and what fun she was having with those big bubbles! What an interesting bubble maker...fun post!

chubskulit April 19, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

awww what a bubbly fun! Mine is up now too sis!

Jenna April 19, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Great pics!
Following you back via Friday Follow.
Happy Monday!

*josie* April 20, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

kakatuwa talaga mga bata, ang babaw ng kaligayahan :P

He & Me + 3 April 20, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

Too cute about wanting to take the baby home. Love that little picture clock. Cute. The bubble pictures are so good. We love bubbles.

Dena E's Blog April 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

So precious she is!!! Your blog is beautiful ..We all love bubbles I think..
Hugs Dena

Wild Wacky Wonderful Mom April 20, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

I love your bubbles shots! You've captured how much your little one enjoys playing with them!

xinex April 20, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Looks like you had a busy fun weekend. Mine was busy too, shopping and more gardening. Your daughter is such a cutie!...Christine

Ebie April 20, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Weeeh, that's a lot of fun! She is such a cutie!

Mary April 20, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

What a sweet child and what a good time she is having. I love the touches of blue in your photos. I hope you had a terrific Blue Monday. Blessings...Mary

Dhemz April 22, 2010 at 2:43 AM  

sensya na sis at ngayon lang nagcomment...eheheh!

oh my...so cute...si looks like she's having a blast playing with bubbles....thanks for sharing!

Lourdes Espanol December 8, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

I wonder why kids love to play with bubbles. My nephew also loves to play with them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP