Mellow Yellow Monday #32, Blue Monday #23, Wordless Wednesday #95 and Pixelbug Weekend #20 (365/100-102)

Monday, April 12, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hi everyone! How's the party so far? Thanks to all my new followers and visitors from UBP and FF! Nice to meet you all! I know I haven't return the favor yet but I surely will. I apologize for the delay as most of you know, I am a working mom and a blogger on side on weekdays and a full-time mom during weekend. So here are the highlights of our weekend:

The little one got a bruised on the right part of her forehead after accidentally bumping her head on our bed's headboard. Surprisingly she didn't cry maybe because she was afraid that I will scold her because before that happened, I kept on telling her to stop jumping. Good thing now, the bruise is fading. And I think she learned her lesson just the hard way.

Then on Sunday, we welcomed Ixa,our friends' first baby, to the Christian world! We have attended the ceremony at Christ the King Church and the reception followed at Max's Restaurant. I just realized now that I forgot to take photos of the food that were served to us just the cake.


How about you, how was your weekend?
May we all have a wonderful week ahead!

Oh and by the way, I am starting a new meme called Metallic Friday and I will truly appreciate it if you will join the fun! Badge can be found on my side bar. See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

25 lovely thoughts on this:

Carly April 12, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

That bump looks painful, can't believe she didn't cry... I think I would have! That cake is amazing! Sounds like a full weekend!

Ladynred April 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

That's actually bad if a baby/kid doesn't cry if they get hurt.
The cake looks yummy!
Colors of the rainbow

nuts April 12, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

oh my baby, please be careful next time.. dropping by for MYM..Happy start of the week!

Vernz April 12, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

just let them be, just put some buffers there to prevent them from bumping thier head ... after all kids are kids ...

Glad it's healing ... mine is up!

Indulge
An Ordinary Day

Kero April 12, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

i too lost count of bumps and bruises on my toddler lolz. but that is part of growing up.

what is mettalic Friday about?

my PBW is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/04/textile-exhibition-by-ajman-university.html

Carine April 12, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Aaaw this baby is cute ^^

♥Willa♥ April 12, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

I hope she feel better now and the bumps on her forehead is totally gone. Congrats to your friend for a new blessing!!!

Mama Ko April 12, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Ahhh poor lil princess got a bobo, hope she is fine. View mine here

SmilingSally April 12, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

A great weekend to dedicate your child to Christ! Happy Blue Monday.

momgen April 12, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Congrats too. Happy mellow yellow Monday.

Mine is here

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ April 13, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

Aww poor baby! I can't believe she didn't cry!
The cake looks so yummy! And what a precious moment you capture!

michelle April 13, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

dropping by from the UBP....and after reading your post...I have to go find some cake :)

He & Me + 3 April 13, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

OMGosh...that looks so ouchy. Poor baby. Beautiful picture.

ellen b. April 13, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

Ouch! Glad she wasn't too upset over it. Sweet baby!

Debbie April 13, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

And they say little boys only get the bumps and bruises...NOT!!~ Oh poor little thing...at least she will recover quickly:) And congrats to your friend and her new baby!!~

♥ Kathy April 13, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Aww poor little one :(

Congrats to your friends! Thanks for the visit...Happy Blue Monday!

LV April 13, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

You never like to see a child hurt no matter how small the lick. Glad it was not too bad. Nothing sweeter than a new baby. Thank you visiting and leaving a comment.

January April 13, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

oopps! the bruise looks painful.

thanks for the visit dear.

Race April 13, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

yeah i think she learned her lesson well now but it must be painful for her, brave girl and so cute!

http://racelyn.com/2010/04/bmrt-gens-recognition-day.html

Anna April 13, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Dear, precious, sweet child!
Hope that all is well now.
I have a special plastic-thing filled with a special kind of substains that stays cool if you have it in the refrigerator. When the children fall or trip and bump their heads, I put it on the bump so that it does not get bigger.
Sweet christening pictures!

Thank you for visiting and commenting on my yellow necklace!

Best wishes,
Anna

Karen April 14, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

That's a nasty bruise! Don't you hate it when they have to learn things the hard way!

Hope your Blue Monday was a good one!

Jan April 14, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

She looks so young to be jumping.... yes sometimes they only learn the hard way.
Hugs - Jan

Kristi April 14, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Ouch! My head hurts just thinking about the bump. I hope she's okay.
Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day!

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

SASSY MOM April 15, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Awww, I hope the lil girl will be better soon. Oh well, kids are like that, no matter how we want to protect them from everything... it's still bound to happen.


Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP