Mellow Yellow Monday #31, Blue Monday #22, Wordless Wednesday #91 and Pixelbug Weekend #19 (365/93-95)

Monday, April 5, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hi everyone! I am back! Did you all miss me? Kidding! :) How was your weekend? Ours was kinda busy that is why I was not able to blog and visit you guys over the weekend. Here's a glimpse of some of the happenings over the weekend.


Remember my post on how brave our little one was conquering her fears when it comes to swimming? Look at her now, practicing or should I say feeling like a swimmer already with her Aunt Aya! :) She was not even minding the heat brought by Mr. Sun. Really so proud of you baby! But still we could not let you attend a swimming lesson yet. At your age right now, though I have heard some of my friends did allow their kids to take swimming class already, we were advised not to enroll you yet. Don't worry you will soon be learning how to swim! If you wish to see more photos, click here :)

And also just this weekend, for almost three years she finally have her first hair cut! It was not that easy because she cried when she sat down on one of the car-like seat on the Kid's Hair Salon. I will give you the details maybe tomorrow! Let me add a little bit of suspense on how she look like now :) Here's the length of her hair before.


And lastly over the weekend too, I got some time on practicing my (eherm, allow me to say this) photography skills :) With a little bit of tweaking and adjusting on my Point and Shoot camera settings, here's what I got all straight from the camera:

Love the left one :) Am I improving? :)

How about you, how was your weekend?
May we all have a wonderful week ahead!

Thanks to all my new followers, nice meeting you all! Heading over to your blogs now to meet all of you! And also thanks to all your wonderful comments!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

39 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally April 5, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Thanks for sharing, Maurice. Happy Blue Monday.

Cindy April 5, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Happy Blue Monday! Good for her, because I still fear the water at 49!

*josie* April 5, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

It is a good idea to teach the kid to swim, the younger the better, a one-year old can already be taught or even younger, I saw some schools who did.

judys424 April 5, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

My son loves Cheetos too. All flavors including the super spicy one. Your baby has nice hair. :) Haba na..

Tracy April 5, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Of course you are improving! :)

Gene April 5, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

We went to visit my father in his home in Easter Sunday. No water fun for us yet but I can really see it in the near future.

Cathy April 6, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

Following you back from Friday Follow! I like your blog, there is so much to read. Thanks!

www.conversationsatthepark.blogspot.com

Joops April 6, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

Very nice bonding and refreshing too!

My Blue Monday

Debbie April 6, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

Of course we missed you, we miss nice sweet people:) And your photography is getting very nice:) Happy Monday!~

Coffeeveggie addict. April 6, 2010 at 3:27 AM  

looks like everyone enjoyed their weekend and your kid look good in swimming,thanks for coming back again....

hope you have a lovely tuesday!

He & Me + 3 April 6, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

Yes...I love the one on the left. Great job. You are doing nice things with your point and shoot. Isn't it fun to learn new things? I love it!
Hugs,
Mimi

LV April 6, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

I will never learn to swim. I have a fear of water for no known reason. I will not even watch them teaching a child to swim. I think it is great for them, but it scares me.

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas April 6, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

Hi I'm Barb fro FF. Hope you can follow back @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com

RNSANE April 6, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The first haircut can be traumatic. I remember the event with all three of my boys - now 39,
27 and 25 - they were in Las Vegas this weekend for the bachelor party of the middle one who gets married ( the first wedding ! ) May 7th!

siromade08 April 6, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

Glad to know you enjoy your weekend, Happy Easter.

SquirrelQueen April 6, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Great photos with lots of activity. Learning to swim can be fun, she will enjoy it more in a year or two. Oh, the first haircut. I look forward to hearing all the details.

xinex April 6, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

What a fun weekend you had! Your little girl is so precious and her hair is so pretty. I would cry too if I had to cut mine esp. if it is that pretty. I was busy gardening this weekend but yesterday, for the first time after winter, I turned the pool heater on and went swimming, after gardening. Aaaah, refreshing!...Christine

Ji April 6, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/easter-sunday-awards-to-fill-your-basket/

Happy Belated Easter!

Vernz April 6, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

go Marice ..... I also have difficulty at first, but once they get the hang of it ... ayaw na nilang umalis sa tubig .... hehehe...

great entry dear...

Some Things Are Free
Woman’s elan vital
In This Side of Town
Anything Davao

Lorie Shewbridge April 6, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Great photos... I'm glad the baby loves swimming. I would love to see the pictures of the before and after haircut.
I think your photography skills are pretty good - very good for a point and shoot camera!
Happy Monday. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Lorie Shewbridge April 6, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Great photos... I'm glad the baby loves swimming. I would love to see the pictures of the before and after haircut.
I think your photography skills are pretty good - very good for a point and shoot camera!
Happy Monday. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Natasha April 6, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Once kids get a hang of swimming it is so hard to get them out of the pool in Summer! That water looks so refreshing...I wish I could jump in too!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

ivoryspring April 6, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

What a fun post - your little one will have a great swimming summer! :)

Sherry April 6, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Your daughter is going to be a swimming fish by the time summer comes. :D

nuts April 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

wow, really summerific! im planning to enrol my little one for swimming this summer!

Regina April 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Wonderful summertime.
Nice shots.

Lina Gustina April 6, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Thanks for dropping by...
About 'cheetos' picture...yes, the left one is perfect :)

Eden April 6, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Beautiful pictures. Looks like you all guys had a great weekend. Your daughter has really nice hair. That is nice to know that your daughter loves swimming. My kids went to a swimming school when they were young.
Love the left cheetos pic.

Thanks for the visit

Eden April 6, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Hi, Marice!

Just dropping here again to thank you for your comment on my Blue Monday post.

The water in your photos looks so inviting. Love all your pictures. Have a nice day always

Ebie April 6, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Hi Marice , a very nice way to cool off, how fun! And good for her, she's learning to swim at an early age.

Happy Monday!

mirage2g April 6, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

The water sounds promising on a hot day! Hope you enjoyed the weekend well! Enjoy the rest of the week!

-www.gmirage.com

Tammy April 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

ai love the water too. And I would have been crying right with your daughter. I couldnt stand to get my girls haircut when they were little.

Sweetmom April 6, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

cool pics:-)

my 15th months old daughter loves swimming too...

you may view my Yello mellow Monday entry here at www.charlottev.com

anne April 6, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

and you did a good job marice

Race April 6, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

hi marice! actually you don't need to enroll her in a swimming lesson bec. for babies like her frequent swimming will let her learn it automatically, they learn very fast. just let her conquer the fear of water and that's it she'll learn to swim soon! good luck on your ehem... photo skills! i'm also learning :-)

♥peachkins♥ April 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

sarap talaga mag-swimming specially ngayon na super duper mega inet!

Marice April 6, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

thanks guys for all your sweet comments!

Jade aka MommaWannabe April 9, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

What a great weekend! From what I heard too, the younger they are the easier they will learn. I went to swimming lessons quite late so I am still kinda scared of the water.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP