GT: Fave Junk Food!

Friday, April 9, 2010


Yey! My first time joining Girls Talk! I have been seeing this meme but I haven't got a chance to join since I don't think I have one that fits the theme on that week. Glad that I can relate on this week's theme. And here are my fave:

with a model :)

cheetos
Now, my all-time fave! I could munch a whole pack in just one sitting :) And I think my baby shares the same interests when it comes to junk food. Oopps! Don't worry I am not letting her munch the whole pack :)

How about you, what's your favorite junk food?

16 lovely thoughts on this:

By MelCole of PA April 9, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

Haven't tried that yet but I love cheesy flavors :)

♥Willa♥ April 9, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

Boy Bawang!!! of course, even my hubby loves to eat that! :)

GT:Junk Food

Alicia April 9, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

Mmmm! Those are all my favorite snacks too!

issa April 9, 2010 at 4:46 AM  

thanks for dropping and for the comment on my blog. ang cute ng mga baby nakain ng junk foods hehehe..

Cecile April 9, 2010 at 5:25 AM  

magkakasundo ang mga anak natin sa boy bawang at cheetos :-); fave niya yun :-)

zoan April 9, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

haven't tried cheetos too..
pero yung boy bawang, adik nanay ko ahahaha

♥peachkins♥ April 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

chips,chips at chips pa!!! cheers!

anne April 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

ang sarap siguro nito makabili nga hehehe

texas_sweetie April 9, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

kyut kyut are the models eh. i love those junkies too hmm num num..ty for commenting!

♡u8mypinkc00kies♡ April 9, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

popcorn :D chef tony's or holy kettle corn.. yummmy!!

Jac April 9, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Boy Bawang sarap nyan habang na nonood ng TV tpos may coke wow miss ko na ang food na yan yummy talaga. Yung sister ko minsan nilalagyan nya ng suka yan masarap naman!Btw ang pretty pretty ng model mo mommy =)

Sherry April 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

yummy the cheetos dont have here. But I think got other brand :D

popcorn yummy. lol sometimes stuck in my teeth.

niko April 9, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

are they your children?? oh my there are sooo cute holding your fave junk :) weeeeeeh

thanks for joining GT girl!!
tc always..

Chris April 9, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

naku, favorite ng hubby ko yan! :D

Bambie dear ★ April 9, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

boy bawang, gusto ko yan with matching coke.. ang cucute naman ng mga models mo hehe

Happy weekend =)

bambie April 13, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

whaaaaaa! boy bawang! i ♥ that! cheetos crunchy is my 3yr old nephew's ultimate fave!☺

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP