Friday Fill-ins #28, Friday Follow #10, Letters of Intent #5 and Metallic Friday #4 (365/120)

Friday, April 30, 2010


And...here we go!


1. I was not so happy being lonely, living without you.
2. I hurriedly packed my things so I could leave immediately and I left my book on top of your table when I saw your handsome brother coming towards me hehe.
3. Why do we always hurt the one we love, why? :)
4. Going out of town this summer was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was do not do things that you will ever regret in the end.
6. Butterflies in your stomach--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual Friday night at work, tomorrow my plans include going to the doctor for our annual Flu vaccine shots and Sunday, I want to have a mani/pedi and my eyebrow threaded then go strolling at the mall with my family, or maybe will be off to Tagaytay with friends, if hubby'll say yes tonight!
Foursons
 To Meralco,

We've been having brownouts for two straight days now and we could definitely understand that you are trying to save energy but how come when our monthly bill statements arrived, consumptions are either the same or much lesser but the bill doubled!!! Tsk Tsk! C'mon! Now expect us to be ranting on your hot line every time there will be power interruption in our area!

From An Unsatisfied Customer
To The Rain,

Thanks for visiting us! We and our plants have been waiting on you for quite some time now. Again, thanks for coming. Visit us once in a while, okay?

From Someone whose enjoying the Cold Weather
To Everyone whose Joining MF,

Thanks so much! Truly appreciate it :) I just wish this meme, Metallic Friday will be a success! Hope to see your entries this week!

Still an Aspiring Meme Starter
To Motivation,

When will you come knocking at my door? I badly need you this time as I need to be done reviewing this May! Please hear me, it's May 1st tomorrow!

From Lazy and Denial Queen
Found at the middle of Serendra

Please leave your Metallic Friday entries here and don't forget to leave your comments and visit other entries!


TGIF once again! And that means, it's another week of meeting new wonderful bloggers across blogosphere! Come and join the fun thru
Friday Follow
brought to you by

Hope to meet you there!
Thanks in advance for being my new followers! Don't forget to leave your link so I can return the favor.

Have a wonderful weekend!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

~Kristina April 30, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Enjoy your mani/pedi!

Cheers!

He & Me + 3 April 30, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Sorry about the lack of comments lately...it is crazy over here. I need a break.
Love the metallic picture...very cool.
I know the butterflies in your stomach feeling too. Woo!
hugs,
MImi

Vanniedosa April 30, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

....yeah I agree, we've been having power interuptions in Cebu too. Boohoo!

have a great weekend!

Vannie
http://www.vanniedosa.com/2010/04/friday-fill-ins174.html

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ April 30, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

I have a couple of massage clients that are Cambodian and they talk about threading. Our local mall has a booth set up where they do threading. I've thought about getting it done. Enjoy your mani/pedi. I'm in desperate need of it. Maybe I'll get it soon. Happy Weekend. You can find me here this week.

Rachel April 30, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Power companies drive me nuts! Hope you get your mani/pedi and have a relaxing weekend!

Dave April 30, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

My first time playing here, hope you like my entry.

InspiredGifts.com April 30, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Hi there! Stopping by from FF. What a great blog you have, luv it. I'm following you!

I would love for you to visit me at
http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

Have a beautiful day
Becky :)

JDaniel4's Mom April 30, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Enjoy your day of pampering. I sounds like fun.

Foursons April 30, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Wow, your bill has doubled after you lost power? Something seems really wrong about that.

I like rain too. We don't get it nearly often enough.

Thanks for linking up, if you find your motivation let me know. I'll need to copy and paste your letter.

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours April 30, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Ugh! I need a pedi so bad! Enjoy yours!! And the treading...does it hurt? The have someone in the mall that does it, and I'm scared to even ask about it!! lol

We finally got some rain too. Bout darn time!!

Oh, and motivation come's knocking, will you please send it my way when you're done. Thanks!!

Enjoy your weekend! It sounds fun!

anne April 30, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

I love the word tagaytag hahaha never been there kasi here is mine http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/04/and.html thanks

Billy Rhythm April 30, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Your #2 answer to the FFI was inventive. I went "fictional" on my answer too.

Beth May 1, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

Lovely combo post! I'd like to boycott the electric company here too but I'm sort of addicted! :)

THRIFTY CANUCKS May 1, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

Thanks for visiting me on my blog for FF. I am now following you

Handmade Jewelry Haven May 1, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Hi Marice!

Found your blog on FF!!
Just started on it so please come by my blog and say 'Hello' too!!

http://handmade-jewelry-haven.blogspot.com/

Lisa
@Handmade Jewelry Haven

Mich May 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

that Meralco increase is definitely a puzzle! :(

thanks for the visit!

Lady Hill May 1, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

thanks for stopping by my blog! i'm your newest follower.
:-)
fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

*♥Shydub♥* May 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Im here from follow friday mine is here

great responses in the friday fill ins. Mine is here

Birgitta "foto CHIP" May 7, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

Have a nice weekend!

http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/05/07/Metallic-Friday-e28093-Isne28099t-it-sad.aspx

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP