Friday Fill-ins #28, Friday Follow #10, Letters of Intent #5 and Metallic Friday #3 (365/113)

Friday, April 23, 2010


And...here we go!

1. Where are my sunglasses?
2. If wishes were horses it will run away and soon be gone.
3. I'd like to see more of you.
4. When I was a teen, I thought WWF was for real.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was studying is the best thing you can give to your child.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my internet connection all the things that I need to accomplish online.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much, just the usual Friday installs and some work stuffs, tomorrow my plans include chilling out with my girl friends at Serendra, celebrating the birthday of one of my close friends and Sunday, I want to just chillax with my family friends, it will be Klyne's birthday pool party!
Foursons

To Our Little One,

We are so proud of you because it looks like you will be one good soccer/football player but we still need to work on your social skills. Sorry for not raising you up in a more sociable community heheh We know you just need some more time. Don't worry Futsal camp is all year round weeh! :)

Still Your No. 1 Fan
To Metallic Friday's Participants,

Thank you so much. See yah every Friday!

Aspiring Meme Starter
To Lazy Me,

When do you plan to start reviewing for your exams? Really? The clock is ticking, and you need to be done by June. Hope you remember that!

Your Body Clock Organizer
Riding on the Merry Go Round

Please put your links below :) Don't forget to visit other entries!


TGIF once again! And that means, it's another week of meeting new wonderful bloggers across blogosphere! Come and join the fun thru
Friday Follow

Hope to meet you there!
Thanks in advance for being my new followers! Don't forget to leave your link so I can return the favor.

Have a wonderful weekend!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

Marie April 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Good morning Marice. What a lovely shot. Minds me of all funny days at the tivoli when I was a little girl or when my daughter was. Happy Friday to you!

I'm a full-time mummy April 23, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Greetings from Malaysia! Found you through Friday Follow and I'm a new follower!

Come on over to my blog at http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/

Would appreciate if you follow me back! :D

burn078 April 23, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

I was just curious about the "WWF". What is it? Sorry, don't have any idea about it.

Here is my entry!

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com April 23, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Happy FF!!
I am now following you!
Hope you'll stop by my blog!
Have a great weekend!
Betty

P.S. Your blog title caught my eye!
It's soo true~

JDaniel4's Mom April 23, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Nice fil-in. You have so much in this post.

Ron Cooper April 23, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

I’m already a follower, and wanted to say hi!

My latest postings are, “Smiles,” “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

"A Feast" is along the lines of your blog theme--living life as if a miracle!

Please stop by and leave your comments!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/


Ron

anne April 23, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

what's wwf? hehehe anyway here's mine thanks http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/04/friday-fill-ins-10_23.html

He & Me + 3 April 23, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

So glad that her game went well. Can't wait to see pictures. Love the carousel picture. Cute.

Billy Rhythm April 24, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

Thanks for playing along with the fill-in.

VKT April 24, 2010 at 2:07 AM  

Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in becoming a follower of my blog, I would be more than happy to follow yours back.

Jenna April 24, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

Here from FF and your newest follower! :) I'd love it if you could stop by and visit/follow me at:

www.momsbalancingact.com

Have a wonderful day!

casey aubut April 24, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

I am your newest follower from Friday Follow! Would love for you to follow me back! :)
www.aubutfamily.com

ashley April 24, 2010 at 4:40 AM  

love the style of your blog, found you on friday follow, follow back!
http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com/
can't wait to read MORE!!

Maria Lorena April 24, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Following you from PinayMommy.
Hope you can also visit and follow my blogs:
http://www.dangzter.com
http://www.jillandjolo.com

Mabuhay!

cacai-m-place.net April 25, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

Am here for FFI Marice.. ;-) Whatta lotta memes on this post ha.. heheh.. and that's great! Am curious of WWF.. and yeah internet connection is really killing me when it is in no good condition.. so then, have a great weekend!

Here's My Friday Fill-Ins (4/24/10).. see yah.. ;-)

Khrys { Mom of 3 Dolls } April 25, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

Hi, Marice. Thanks for stopping by on FF! I'm now following you.

Makoy April 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Hi there. This is makoy of the certified pinoy blogger. I am inviting you to join my $300 blogging contest titled "humor me makoy contest." The grand winner will receive $200 and consolation prizes is worth $100. Visit www.makoyskie.com and click the contest logo on the right sidebar for more details. I hope to see you!

Marice April 27, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

thanks guys!

^ will check it :) Thanks Makoy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP