Friday Fill-ins #27, Friday Follow #9, Letters of Intent #4 and Metallic Friday #2 (365/106)

Friday, April 16, 2010


And...here we go!

1. I'd like to go to the mall and do some shopping but my budget does not allow me hehe
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is of course how me and my hubby got to know each other.
3. Last night, I had baked mac for dinner.
4. Sorry for the inconvenience, I do not mean to make this summer season even hotter hehe.
5. Can we stay this way for now?
6. One of my worst temptations is to be in a bazaar; shopping is hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much just meeting new bloggers and hopefully checking out the entries for my meme, tomorrow my plans include nothing really, catching some Zs maybe or go to the mall to buy a dress and Sunday, I want to wear that dress  if in case I got one for the another Christening and this time, I will be one of the godmothers!

Foursons
To Our Little One,

Sorry baby if we haven't brought you yet to your Futsal session. Blame Daddy hehe Kidding! Hopefully, we will next week!

Your Number One Fan
To Everyone whose Joining MF,

Thanks so much! Truly appreciate it :) I just wish this meme, Metallic Friday will be a success! Or else, I will do harakiri hehe Kidding! Hope to see your entries!

Still an Aspiring Meme Starter
To All Party Peeps from UBP,

Thanks so much for visiting my humble abode and to those who even followed me, many many thanks! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor. It was really nice to meet you all. And to those party peeps that I have not visited yet, my UBP'ing will go on and will not stop on the 16th. So, see yah!

One of the UBP2010 Party Peeps whose having so much fun!


Whitey's Stock Mags, when hubby was cleaning it :)

Please put your links below :) Don't forget to visit other entries!



TGIF once again! And that means, it's another week of meeting new wonderful bloggers across blogosphere! Come and join the fun thru
Friday Follow
brought to you by

Hope to meet you there!
Thanks in advance for being my new followers! Don't forget to leave your link so I can return the favor.

Have a wonderful weekend!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine April 16, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

"One of my most favorite romantic memories is of course how me and my hubby got to know each other." that's cute !

JDaniel4's Mom April 16, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

I love mac with cheese! Nice fill-in! Have a great weekend!

Lara April 16, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

I'm stopping by from Friday Follow! I hope you will follow back! Have a great weekend!!

Billy Rhythm April 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

You're not going to tell us the actual story behind meeting your husband?

momof3darlings April 16, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

HAAAAAAAAAAAA I don't think I've ever been here before, and I don't know MOST of the memes on here!

I got new stuff to check out, YAY!

LOL

Brianne April 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Happy Friday Follow!!

www.justtryingtosavemoney.blogspot.com

Robyn Campbell April 16, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Friday following. Such a lovely blog. Hope you'll visit me.

Beth April 17, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Popping in from Letters of Intent! Love the spirit of your blog so I clicked on your little ol' follow button! :) And now I may wander over to that fill in meme (like I need another one to play on! LOL).

No metal pictures or cameras here at work but that is a cool idea! Hope it catches on for ya!

Beth

maddie/cadesmimi April 17, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

Happy Friday Follow...just hopping over to visit. There's a lot to see, so I'll definately be back! Hope you'll visit me, too. I have two blogs on the list--Reflections...by Kathy at http://www.edshunnybunny.wordpress.com and MiMi's Mini Tales at http://www.many-mimi-mini-tales.blogspot.com Have a great weekend...Kathy

He & Me + 3 April 17, 2010 at 2:30 AM  

I hope that your little one gets to make it to Futsol this week.
Hugs,
Mimi
Very cool metal picture BTW.

Heavenly Savings April 17, 2010 at 4:46 AM  

Just stopped to say Hello! I'm already a follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

Foursons April 17, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

OK, I admit. I'm a bit lost. I have no idea what a Futsal session is, I need to figure out what MF is and UBP...yeah, no idea.

But thanks for linking up! I'm off to do some research now!

Dee Crowe April 17, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Thank you for following my blog..I am returning the favor! Happy Friday!

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours April 17, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Yeah, I'm with Julie on this one...I have no clue what Futsal session is, and I'm too tired to google it. LOL.

I still need to find a metal pic. Do you have a McLinky for it??

Have a great weekend!!

cacai-m-place.net April 18, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

Hi Marice, am here for Friday Fill-Ins (here's mine by the way: My Friday Fill-Ins (4/17/10)), Friday Follow - followed you in Google Friend Connect, and dropping EC. :-) Yeah, foods really hard to resist! I love that baked macaroni.. mmmm... yum2x!

Happy weeekend!

Feeling Fit With Dana April 18, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Happy Friday Follow, I'm just a day late! Hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Your little on is so cute and looks great in yellow!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP