Friday Fill-ins #26, Friday Follow #8, Letters of Intent #3 and Metallic Friday #1 (The Launch of a New Meme) 365/99

Friday, April 9, 2010


And...here we go!

1. In 1992, I was just a freshman hehe now do the math for my age :) Edited: so as not to create confusion hahah defensive! I just entered HS that time and we only have til Grade 6 on primary :)
2. The best medicines for me are laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you can do best, with what you have, and you'll end up where you wanted to be.
4. Paris is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that it is indeed summer as they are so dry.
6. If you will not be conscious about it, it will be like water that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much, just catching up on Supernatural's latest episode, tomorrow my plans include catching some Zs and bonding with our little one and Sunday, I want to just have fun with my friends after attending another Christening!

Foursons

To All My Wonderful Readers,

Thank you so much for the warm visit and for the friendship! I am really so honor to meet you all thru blogosphere! By the way I am starting a new meme called Metallic Friday and I would truly appreciate if you will support me. Feel free to join and share it to your readers too! Have fun!

From an Aspiring Meme Starter

P.S. Scroll a little bit to leave your link. You may grab the button on my sidebar. TIA!







Now the simple rules:
Post any photos that has a metal in it every Friday and link up here. Then visit as many entries as you could.

Let's sit and talk a while :)



TGIF! And that means, it's another week of meeting new wonderful bloggers across blogosphere! Come and join the fun thru

Friday Follow
brought to you by

Hope to meet you there!
Thanks in advance for being my new followers! Don't forget to leave your link so I can return the favor.
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

14 lovely thoughts on this:

Rachel April 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Nice to "meet" you - from Foursons!

I did the math, and if you were in the Pacific Northwest during high school, maybe I played basketball against you? hee hee

Have a great Friday!

allison April 9, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Do you want me to reveal your age? :)

JDaniel4's Mom April 9, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Have a great weekend! Great fill-in. I enjoyed all your answers!

Carine April 9, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

you're so right, nothing can cure adness better than smiles and laughter :p

Billy Rhythm April 9, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Surfed in from the Fill In. Good luck with your meme.

anne April 9, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

I was having a hard time with do what you with what you where you haist hehehe anyway here's mine http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/04/friday-fill-ins-9.html thanks

furygirl3132 April 9, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Happy Friday Follow, I am your newest follower. So glad to have found your great blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours April 9, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Oooo!! I love the Friday Fill-Ins! I have never seen that before. I must live in a hole.

And I LOVE your new meme!! I will try and see what I have metallic, or go on a hunt to take a pic of something. Great idea!!

Good luck with the 365 project! I'm always amazed the people that do it.

Found ya via Foursons, and I'm your newest follower!! ;)

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours April 10, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

Hey there again! I actually can't reply to you! :( So, yes, you are one of those!!! lol

Feel free to email me if you need any help!!

Foursons April 10, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Wow, your weekend sounds a lot nicer than mine. I am running from one kid activity to another all weekend.

Thanks for linking up!

He & Me + 3 April 10, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Wow girly you have a lot going on on Fridays. Good for you. Laughter and smiles are definitely the best medicine.
Hugs,
Mimi

Heavenly Savings April 10, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Cute Blog!!! I’m another new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP