Friday Fill-ins #25, Friday Follow #7 and Letters of Intent #2

Friday, April 2, 2010


Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And...here we go!

1. All you need is a smile to brighten up one's day.
2. Crossing down memory lanes and looking at those old photos fill me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, greatly differs from each other.
4. Procrastination on studying and reviewing right now is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to the nearest spa is what I need.
6. Smile to anyone and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quiet time, tomorrow my plans include visiting my mom and Sunday, I want to just relax and rejoice, it's Easter Sunday!

 Foursons

Dear Fellow Driver,

I know as much as you do that it so hard to find a slot on our workplace's parking space at this time of the night but that does not give you the right to over take carelessly on almost all cars in front of you. I just hope you know today is Good Friday.


From one of owners of the cars you almost hit

As usual, I probably will not be visible this weekend. We will be visiting my mom, it's her death anniversary. In case you need me, feel free to
 call or send me a sms message. You may also leave me a message on my Shoutbox. But I love hearing your comments on my posts. Gracias!

Oh by the way, are you already Friday Following? I have already met several wonderful bloggers across the blogosphere thru
Friday Follow
So why not join us and have fun meeting new friends!

To those who will be following, thank you so much and will absolutely return the favor when I come back! 

Enjoy your weekend!

16 lovely thoughts on this:

Foursons April 2, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

Wow, don't ya just love those people who think they own the world and have no thought for anyone else or their cars? *rolling eyes* Some people.

Thanks for linking up. I'm sorry to hear about the anniversary of your mom's death. My MIL's is today and my dad's is on the 19th so I understand. I wish I didn't though.

Mrs Graig April 3, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

Happy Easther Marice :)

Jac April 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

Have a great weekend and God bless you Marice :)Happy Easter.

JDaniel4's Mom April 3, 2010 at 2:31 AM  

I just showed my two year old pictures of me when I was young he thought they were funny.

Have a great weekend! Happy Easter!

its simple love April 3, 2010 at 4:40 AM  

Lovely post. I love what you said about smiles. Sorry about the car that almost hit you! EEEk! And I am going to check out friday follow! Thanks for the link!

Rachael

p.s. Did you enter my giveaway? It ends Sunday so be sure to do that quick!

Tracey April 3, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Thanks for stopping by! Nice to meet you! :) Happy weekend.

Caralicious April 3, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Happy Easter! Today's my grandfather's death anniversary as well. Hmmm . . . Have a great day and it's nice to be here again.

MelissaAggie98 April 3, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance, please stop by and follow me too! Have a great weekend!

http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

He & Me + 3 April 3, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Have a blessed weekend.
((hugs))

A Mom After God's Own Heart April 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I am a new follower from FF! Stop by my blog whenever you have a chance and I hope you follow back:)

http://therempels4.blogspot.com

Marvelous Mommy April 4, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

Returning some FF love. Find me here too - http://marvelousmommy365.blogspot.com/

Kassidy April 4, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Happy Easter. Blog hopping from rj mama. Will be visiting again.

Aunt Crazy April 5, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

Over from Julie's place. People that can't drive but do anyway annoy me! LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP