Errors on Blogger and Feedfetcher!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am having a hard time creating a new post, uploading images in blogger or posting comments! 
Are you also experiencing the same thing or is it just me?
Here's the error I am getting with just different codes:

Edited just now: looks like lots of blogger users are having the same issues! Hope this will be resolved soon! Oh! It went through, looks like it is resolved!

I apologize if I got duplicate comments on your sites. I don't mean to spam you. Blame Blogger hehe

Still got one case though, just recently found out that Feedfetcher is not including my Google Friend Connect subscribers! :( From around 300+ it went to 10 :( This is not happening on my other blog. Though I saw some users are having the same issues too when I did my research and in fact this looks like an on going issue on Feedfetcher (read more here and here), I am kind of worried because I think for some reasons it is affecting my traffic :(

*Sigh* I just wish everything will be back to normal!

27 lovely thoughts on this:

Matron-Jo April 3, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

i cant upload a post ;-(

Jenny April 3, 2010 at 3:37 AM  

Same problems here, but seems to be better now! Phew!

SquirrelQueen April 3, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

I started having problems last night, it seems to be on and off. Hope they fix the problem soon.

Debbie April 3, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

Yes, I had that problem yesterday, even commenting, I am not sure if they all went in:)

Marice April 3, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

yeah it seems to be better now.. even the commenting part.. i just dont the uploading of messages yet.. but as with feedfetcher it seems that it isnt fixed yet heheh

its simple love April 3, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

Yes I am having troubles too! It's quite frustrating. Thanks for addressing the issue.

Rachael

p.s. Did you enter my giveaway? It ends Sunday so be sure to do that quick!

yuuki April 3, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

me too! guess blogger wants a holiday as well...

Shannon April 3, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

Been having lots of those type messages today...following you thru friday follow!

CC April 3, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

I have been having problems as well..I hope that it's fixed now.
I apologize in advance if this posts twice..I don't mean to. Thank you for your visit and your follow. I've become a follower of yours as well.
Have a wonderful weekend and a lovely Easter.

Dhemz April 3, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

I have the same issue...kakainis nga eh!

nuts April 3, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

I've encountered the same error yesterday but it was fixed few minutes later..

Velvet Over Steel April 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

That makes me feel better. I thought it was my laptop having problems. Thanks for the follow and follow you back! Love your site! Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Coreen

RenderMeMama April 3, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Following back! I have heard a lot of people complaining about blogger having issues today! No fun!

Rainbow Rivers April 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

following you back now, hmmmmmm hope blogger has worked itself out now as I was gonna go update my blog!

Debbie(single;complicated) April 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

thanks for following me on friday follow. I thought The issue was just me I was relieved to know it was not!!:)

Debbie(single;complicated) April 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

thanks for following me on friday follow. I thought The issue was just me I was relieved to know it was not!!:)

Debbie(single;complicated) April 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

thanks for following me on friday follow. I thought The issue was just me I was relieved to know it was not!!:)

Debbie(single;complicated) April 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

thanks for following me on friday follow. I thought The issue was just me I was relieved to know it was not!!:)

Debbie(single;complicated) April 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie(single;complicated) April 3, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

oh my gosh..as you can see still having issues!!:) please delete all the duplicates! sorry about that!

He & Me + 3 April 3, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

I was last night. Crazy stuff sometimes.

Michelle Faith April 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Yeah i was having the same crap happen to me when added a new post. :P
Happy FF, new follower here! I love meeting new blogging friends, hope you can stop by soon.

Brittany@twocrazycupcakes April 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

I have been getting them on and off all day! Thanks for the comment! Made my day ;)

Debbie April 4, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

Hope it is fixed today, following you back from friday follow. Thanks for stopping by.

chubskulit April 4, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

yep, same thing happened over here.

Carmen A. April 4, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Hi, yeah, I've also had problems like that esp. last Good Friday. But now it seems okay na.

Marice April 6, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

yeah it seemed okay na.. but the feedfetcher still not functioning well :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP