Couple's Corner: We're Best of Friends

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rodliz’s Nest

Awww time to get mushy with Couple's Corner :) This is my first time to join this meme and today's theme is being "We're Best of Friends". This also applies to us, we started off as friends before we became lovers which I think for me is one of the best foundations of our relationship. We both talk and think almost on the same wavelength. We don't have exactly the same hobbies and interest but we have some that we both enjoy doing. We have some healthy arguments too which definitely spice up our relationship. You know how easy for you to confide to your friends than to your family. So being open to each other is not that difficult for us. I could tell him almost everything without the need to guard or edit what I am saying. But I am not saying that I know everything about him as well as he knows everything about me, we still so much value and respect our own privacy because we believe that you still need to keep a thing for yourself.

I thank God not just for giving me the love of my life but a best friend I can always count on!

14 lovely thoughts on this:

Mommy Liz April 28, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

First of all, thank you so much for joining our Couple's Corner.

You're right, we must be thankful to God that he not only gave us a husband but also a friend that we can count on all the time. Being best friend with our better half is the greatest ever. But, we are still entitled on our own privacy. Next week, we will talk about Motherhood. See you next time.

Kel April 29, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

I love it! Spouses should be best friends! It makes life so much better!

Carine April 29, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

What you say about your relationship is so true..it seems that you found the perfect balance :)

Cecile April 29, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

your post says it all; you found your best friend ever :-)

chubskulit April 29, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

Welcome to CC sis... Being friends before becoming lovers is great! Mine is at Nostalgic Marveling blog sis.

Angelica April 29, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

Cute meme! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sounds like you have found true love! Being friends is so important!

beakoluvko April 29, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Welcome to CC, and what a great post....

thanks for following, i will do so as well thanks again

have a great day!

Alicia April 29, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

That was great to read!! It's so important to also have the friendship with our spouses.

He & Me + 3 April 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Such a cute couple too. Adorable.
Hugs,
mimi

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) April 29, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

You guys look great. I think it sounds like you have a good healthy relationship!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too April 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

You two make a very cute couple!

AC April 29, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

welcome to CC dear... but first thing's first... hahaha!!! how do I call you? mizhelle or marice? nalito lang ako... wahahaha!!!

bakit kayo may privacy? kame wala eh... as in WA! di ko kaya mag keep ng kahit ano eh... siguro si hubbydubs ko meron, pero di rin naman nya intentionally tinatago, wala lang akong time mag butingting ng kung ano ano... hahaha!!! sali ka ulit next week ha? masaya dito...

Lina Gustina April 29, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Welcome to CC...
Love reading your story :)

http://thehappyfamilies.blogspot.com/2010/04/couples-corner-were-best-of-friends.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP