Communal Global: A Glimpse on me Today! (365/92)

Friday, April 2, 2010



"It's quiet and it's peaceful. Time to reflect this Lenten Season"

Here's my first entry for Communal Global's "Todays from all over the world" Thanks BFF (Rocio of Mamipicture) for sharing this to us.

Come and share with us on what does your today look like by simply clicking the image above. 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Krystyn April 2, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

Quiet and still...two things that don't happen very much at my house.

Julie Vision Designs April 2, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

I agree with Krystyn! Quiet and still sound so amazing right now... :-)

American in Norway April 2, 2010 at 3:38 AM  

Sigh ** Peace & quiet... what a nice idea! : ) Thanks for joining the fun with CG today!

Sonya April 2, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

Quiet and peaceful..I love that..thanks for stopping by my blog!

Bunch of Barrons April 2, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

Great shot...i could use some of that! :)

Tezzie April 2, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Simply lovely and peaceful... *sigh*

Emily April 2, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

I'd love to curl up and read next to that soft light. So serene!

the Lola Letters April 2, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

Gotta love some peace and quiet! That shot captures those feelings perfectly!

Buckeroomama April 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Peace and quiet, time for reflection... would love to know how to get that with two rambunctious little tikesters around! :)

Life with Kaishon April 2, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

What a serene image. It made me want to fall asleep with a good book on my lap! So glad you found us via Roccio! Hope you will come to visit again and again. Thanks so much for entering our very first photo contest. Welcome.

Sarah April 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Welcome! What a peaceful image. Thanks for sharing!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ April 2, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

Oh BFF! Love that shot!!!
Thanks for playing along!
{{{HUGS}}}

ladyfi April 4, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Understated loveliness. Great capture.

Nisa April 4, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

That is quiet and peaceful. I love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP