Come and Party with us at Ultimate Blog Party 2010!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Yey! This is my first time joining 5MinutesforMom Ultimate Blog Party and I am so excited! :) Isn't it amazing how technology can bring moms on different locations, continents to be exact, partying and having so much fun while getting to know each other? Can't wait to meet more wonderful mommy bloggers across blogosphere! So as early as now, I'd like to thank you all for visiting my humble abode.

By the way, let me do a quick introduction of myself. I am Marice (a.k.a. Mizhelle or Mia for some of my friends), from Party Pilipinas (Philippines). I am working mom to a 2-yr old kid named Dora, err I mean Maisie who will turn 3 this July. I am the author of this blog, Life Can't Wait, this allows me to share my thoughts and the happenings on our simple life through personal posts, and joining different memes. (Oh, and I am trying to put up a new meme called  Metallic Friday, I would truly appreciate it if you will join. TIA)

(Slide show deleted, needs alteration. Sorry for the inconvenience :) )

I also got another blog, Up Now and What's Next, this is more of a collection of what's hot such as promos, discounts, mall sales, events, parties, giveaways and freebies.

Again, I thank you so much for the warm visit! We'll be glad if you will join the fun by simply clicking the badge up on top! For sure, you will have lots of fun. Oh did I mention that there are prizes at stake too? Yeah tons of prizes awaits you just by partying with us :) Sounds really cool right? And to give you an idea, here are some of the prizes for International participants that I would love to win:

INTL 14 – Complete custom blog makeover for Blogger.com plus a custom coordinating Twitter background. Valued at up to $150.
Provided by: Dawn Farias
Follow here: DawnFarias
INTL 11 – Custom Blogger Design- valued at $100
Provided by: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
Follow here: simplyfabblog or Visit Our Fan Page: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates 
INTL 10 – Custom Blog Design for Mommy Blogs or Personal Blog Sites! Includes domain registration and hosting and upgrades for one year!
Provided by: StartRankingNow
Follow here: StomperMom or Visit Our Fan Page: Start Ranking Now 
INTL 1 – Custom Background for Your Twitter Profile – $45 value, three winners will be chosen. We’ll make your Twitter profile match your blog or business site!
Provided by: Techno Mom Designs
Follow here: Erica Mueller or Visit Our Fan Page: Erica Mueller
 INTL 3 – The Girl Creative will giveaway one Deluxe Blog Design ($50 value) to one person.
Provided by: The Girl Creative


INTL 5 – Win a free custom blog design (valued at $40) from Whimsical Websites.
Provided by: Whimsical Websites
Follow here: who_needs_sleep

INTL 8 – One winner will receive a Level 3 Blog Design Package.
Provided by: Mary Hess Designs
Follow here: maryhessdesigns or Visit Our Fan Page: Mary Mary Quite Contrary Designs

INTL 15 – A basic blog makeover. Including a blog background, banner/header, and button. Valued at $40 for one lucky winner.
Provided by: Lily Bean Designs
Follow here: LilyBeanDesigns or Visit Our Fan Page: Lily Bean Designs

INTL 16 – Personalized premade blogger template package- includes 4 templates and comes with custom text and comes customized to you- with your own pictures added and custom text. Winner can choose between package one or package two!
Provided by: Premades For A Purpose
Visit Our Fan Page: Premades For a Purpose

See?! There are lots of wonderful prizes awaits you! What are you waiting for? Come and party with us, we will really be glad to see you there!
Don't forget to have fun!

21 lovely thoughts on this:

JDaniel4's Mom April 9, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Stopping by again! This time from the party!

He & Me + 3 April 9, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

I love your blog. Hope you meet lots of new friends through this...but don't forget about the oldie but goodies:)

-K April 10, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

The Queen April 10, 2010 at 4:27 AM  

Stopping in from UBP10.

You have a great blog! I'm a new follower!

MomOnTheEdge April 10, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

It is my first UBP too! Hopefully we'll meet some other great bloggers too!

Jenn April 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Newest follower here from UBP!! Come visit me when you get a chance!!

Kirstin April 10, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

What a beautiful family you have! I found you via UBP!

Dayngr April 11, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

Beautiful family photos! Surfed over from UBP.

diane April 11, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

you have a beautiful family. here via ubp wolfbayou@yahoo.com

Sandy April 11, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

You have such a nice list of prizes we may win on the UBP 10.... Happy Day!!
Will be back to read more...

Good luck!

Sandy
http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

Tamara B. April 11, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

Blowing in from the UBP to say hi :)

oursafehaven April 11, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Stopping in to say hi from the UBP!

Jenn April 11, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Loved your photo slideshow!!

Hope you are having fun at the BLOG PARTY!

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Sherry April 11, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

YEah! Glad to see you joined, too!

Tiffany April 11, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Stopping by from UBP10. I like your blog and your slide show. Your daughter is soo cute!

Trish April 11, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Hi there - just dropping in from the UBP! Love the fun slide show and the great music too.

Enjoy the party. :)

Cascia April 12, 2010 at 3:11 AM  

Just stopping by from the UBP at Five Minutes for Mom. I love your site and am subscribing to your RSS feed. I would appreciate it if you visited my blog and did the same! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better.

Cascia
The Healthy Moms
http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/04/welcome-to-healthy-moms-blog-party.html

♥Willa♥ April 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

wow! welcome to UBP 2010. Sumali ka pala,it's my second time to join.
I hope you can visit My UBP 2010 Party Post too. Good luck na manalo sana tayo. :)

Christy April 15, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Welcome to the UBP. Thanks for visiting my site! Have fun!

Peek A Boo April 17, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

Hey Marice,
Thank you so much for stopping by Good Morning Peekaboo! I agree it is amazing how technology can bring us moms together! Without this UBP I don't know how I would have gotten my blog out there!
I can't wait to read more on you blog! If I had started sooner, I would have had more time to already! My middle name is Procrastinator!
See you again soon!

Elizabeth!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP