A Business that is Close to my Heart!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Have you already thought what business to put up these days? I know I have already mentioned about me thinking of putting up our own business and I am sorry to say this but up to know I have not decided yet of which business line we should try out.

At first I thought of putting up a clothing line business such as producing customized t-shirts which I think is easy to market. But just recently a friend of mine whose family is into buying and selling jewelry items such as gold and silvers introduced me to this gold bullion and how it is so hot in the market. And since I am always fascinated on these kinds of stuffs especially anything that has gold in it, they have caught my attention. As I did my research and according to them, bullion plays a significant role especially to those who are into buying and selling precious and expensive metals because they were able to buy gold bullion in different sizes and quantity. Which means that when they buy bullion, they have an option to get what is needed at that instant. And also according to my friend, with this line of business you can never go wrong as the value of the items never depreciates. They even promise to help me out in looking quality suppliers and makers of course if I will be decided to venture in this kind of business.

I will later be discussing this to hubby so in case we could start right away! What do you think? Does this sounds good to you?

3 lovely thoughts on this:

Ms Bibi April 14, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

I never heard of gold bullion, but it sounds interesting. It's good to have people who know what to do to help you out when starting a business....that is priceless.

levy April 16, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

I think investing in gold is really a good idea. Just like real estate, gold items do not depreciates. So, go for it!

Care to exchange link? I already added this site in my blog roll.

Living Life to the Fullest!

levy April 16, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

ay andito na pala link ko. thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP