34 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #106 and Project 52 #14 (365/119)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


Last Saturday I had a date with my girlfriends at Conti's Serendra, The Fort. One of us was celebrating her birthday and she invited us to have a dinner date with her, her treat! :)

This was taken by the Guard roaming around the area :) Thanks Manong! :)
(Joy the birthday girl, Rosey, Me, Joy, Ate Janet and Leng)

Now this was taken by the waiter of Conti's. The Lady at the back of Leng is her mom. She was with us but she did not like to join the photo shoot :)

And this was taken by me :)

What a fun night filled with laughter and lots of stories have been shared :) It's really great to be with your friends once in a while. And as I have mentioned on this post, it was my first time traveling several KMs away ALONE! :)

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

13 lovely thoughts on this:

Veronica Lee April 29, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

You ladies look gorgeous! Love the pics.

I'm taking the photo challenge for the first time today!

Have a nice day!

~KATE~ April 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

the manong and the waiter did nice shots! yeah, it's great to have bonding times with our girlfriends once in a while. ^^,

happy thursday, mizhelle!

Sunshine4Life April 29, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

I love girlz night out! Lalo na if libre. lol!

You all look beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Belated happy birthday to your friend.

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2010/04/28/shoot-me-952/

Secret Mom Thoughts April 29, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Looks like a fun night and group of girls.

Carin April 29, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

What a great looking group of women. Looks like you are having some fun too. great pics!

Carolyn Ford April 29, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

A nice group of friends...Happy Birthday to the birthday girl!

Joy Taylor April 30, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

You gotta love girl time!

Kristin April 30, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

It's always nice to have a time out with our girlfriends. :-)

Erin April 30, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

Gorgeous! You girls look as if you were having a wonderful time together.

Serline April 30, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Indeed. That's one of the main things I dread, whenever I have to move: leaving friends behind. But then again, it sort of makes every meeting/visit/reunion even more precious...

He & Me + 3 April 30, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

How fun. look at how cute you all are. Adorable pictures.
You are beautiful.
Hugs,
Mimi

Phebie April 30, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

super enjoy kayo dyan sis ah....

salamat pala sa visit mo...:0)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP