32 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #98 and Project 52 #12 (365/105)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


This was taken in our garage on one lazy morning :)

Oh and by the way, I am starting a new meme, Metallic Friday that will be up every Friday (of course ;) ) where you will share any photos that are made of or has metals in it! I will truly appreciate it if you will join the fun! Badge can be found on my side bar. See yah!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit April 15, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

sexy hehehe, mine is up na din sis sa nostalgic marveling blog, muah.. nytnyt na ako..

Carin April 15, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Very creative picture! I need to get one like that here too. Great job.

Ms Bibi April 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Great picture,lol.

I have to find some pics with metal in it. Wonder how hard it will be?

Sunshine4Life April 15, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

this is a nice idea of self portrait. :) ill try this one day, too!

mine is now up!

id like to join metallic friday but at times the weekend is just so busy aside from the several friday memes am in. so maybe next time u have other days meme, drop me a line, Mau!

see ya around!

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2010/04/15/shoot-me-852/

carrielt April 15, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Very cool. I need to do some fun ones like that too.

Sendo April 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

nag iisip nako kung anong metal na bagay ang kukunan ko ng picture ^^ will join!!

Mom's Coffee Time April 16, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

Neat picture. Thank you for visiting. Feel free to come back and become a follower!!!!! :) Happy Thursday! ~Amy

alexandra s.m. April 16, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

lovely reflection!
Thank you for visiting me!

rjs mama April 16, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

very nice shot sis :)

hope you can follow and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

more links, more followers, more traffic, more moolah :)

i would really appreciate it if you can click "follow", grab the badge and write a post about the blog party :)

rj's mama

Growing Up A Country Girl April 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Sometimes you need to be creative -- interesting shot!

Sherry April 16, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Neat shadow pic! :D

Have a great weekend!
Sherry

Babiesaandcontests April 16, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

thanks for the visit. nice pic sis. hindi ko pa yan na try , really nice. till next time.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP