30 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #90 and Project 52 #10 (365/91s)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


These were from our second trip to The Bellevue!

Love how the waves on this photo covered my stretchies haha

The little one was more comfortable this time around. She could stand alone in the pool though she was not that moving. But I know soon she will have a courage to learn how to swim.

How's your summer/spring so far?
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

15 lovely thoughts on this:

Life Is A SandCastle April 1, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Oh! you just made me want to swim. Can't wait to get the boys in the water:)

jenn April 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Great photos. They will make wonderful memories someday.

I haven't been swimming in years...

Sunshine4Life April 1, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

wow great bonding time with the family - swimming at the beach or pool!

your baby is so cute and so are you.

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2010/04/01/shoot-me-752/

chubskulit April 1, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Wow sis I really love all your shots with your daughter, ano name nya ulit?

Shoot Me

nice A April 1, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Mom-and-daughter bonding at the cool pool. Ganda naman.
I'll be waiting for your Mommy Moments post, mommy marice. mine is up kc bz ako bukas. walang biyernes santo d2 eh, hehehe! saan kayo bakasyon?

Secret Mom Thoughts April 1, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Looks like a fun dip. Nice shots.

carrielt April 1, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

I'm so ready for swimming in the lake! Can't wait for summer to get here.

♡ N o r e e n April 2, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Awwww cute naman ng bebe! Pakagat! hahahhaa

Carin April 2, 2010 at 3:06 AM  

Aw, you two look like you are having so much fun. I can't wait till the weather is nice enough to do that again.

Erin April 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

I think there is nothing cuter than a toddler in a two-piece...it just makes me smile every time I see one. You look terrific and it looks like you were having fun!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ April 2, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Oh my goodness!! You are so Sexy BFF!
Love the shots!!!
to darn CUTE!

valerie joy April 2, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

You two are beautiful. I wish we'll have a bundle of joy din soon. :)

Are you open for a link exchange. Let me know. Thanks :)

http://www.surrealprincess.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP