Wordless Wednesday #71 and Sepia Scene #29 (365/62)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010






Though she didn't walk down the aisle as one of the Flower Girls during our friends' wedding day, she was well-behaved that time :) Love you baby!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

37 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia March 3, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

She is so lovely!!!!!

Cecily R March 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

And she is a beauty!!!

Night Owl Mama March 3, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

isn't she the sweetest thing. Just beautiful

Sukhmandir Kaur March 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

How very precious she's just sitting back and taking it all in looking like an angel.

Upstatemomof3 March 4, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

She looks stunning in that dress!!

Curious Mind March 4, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

pretty! i know it's hard to make kids these age walk down the aisle. ^^

fedhz

LDH March 4, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

Oh, my! She is a BEAUTIFUL, precious little girl!

Mariposa March 4, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

You're soo lovely! Can I hug you?
Mariposa's WW

M. Soga March 4, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Beautiful! Beautiful! I love the coloring! What a great shot!

Ralph March 4, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

When we dress up for a special occasion, we seem to change a bit. We know the attendees are watching us as we look good in our roles - and we we do not want to disappoint!

Brenda March 4, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

She looks so pretty here!

He & Me + 3 March 4, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

My absolute favorite so far. She is a little princess. Love it.
Hugs,
mimi

ilanadavita March 4, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

A lovely photo of a very cute little girl.

Lady V dZine March 4, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
Virginia
http://ladyvdzine.com

afv March 4, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Beautiful photo and amazing in sepia tone...

Daddy Forever March 4, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

She is so cute. Glad she was well behaved. My little girl would act up.

(Tia's) Comfy Place March 5, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

What an adorable picture!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Miss Kodee & Miz Becky March 5, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

What an angel! You captured it wonderfully!

Muthering Heights March 5, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

That is such a darling photo of her!!!

April March 5, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

That's a beautiful picture!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 5, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

O.M.G. she is so ADORABLE!!!!!
How can you stand all that cuteness!???

JunieRose2005 March 11, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

What a sweet baby doll she is!! :)


Junie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP