Thursday Thunks #17

Thursday, March 4, 2010






1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why? now this is serious! I wanted to see Margareth. One of my closest friends during primary schooling days. The last time we saw each other was like 15 years ago.

2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it? for what?

3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring? round trip plane tickets :)

4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know? what you doesn't know won't hurt you.. but for me the best answer for this is, knowing me would he even dare to do it?

5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers? hmm it actually depends on which mood I am switch at that time :)

6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick? a very light pink ;)

7. What did you think of the Olympics? Don't have much to say, I haven't really watch any of the games.

8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host? You lost me on this heheh

9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe? that I am ugly? hehe kidding!

10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it. Really? You'd like to know?

11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't. hmm I don't think we have any or probably I am just thinking that we're living like how normal people are hehhe

12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme? haven't heard of that!

13. Do you think homophobia is a choice? Oh yeah! I am certified fag hag heheh



5 lovely thoughts on this:

Thom March 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

LOL...Love you #13 LOL Brilliant. Have a great Friday :)

Princess of CJ March 5, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

you're husband should really be careful around you. lol.

notsuzyhomemaker March 7, 2010 at 3:58 AM  

Great answers! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP