Secured!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lately with all that unfortunate events like those earthquakes and tsunamis that have been occurring across the globe I could not help not to think of the worst and if in case (knock on wood), how will I be sure that my family's future is already secured. Have you ever thought of that too?

Back then, I do not usually think or contemplate on things like this. I do not even care on my own security, but when I got married and especially have kid of my own, that thought came to me automatically. My visions about life became totally different as compared with my visions four to five years ago. Honestly, before I am not even thinking of saving for my own, I do not even care on where all my salaries would go. And I think one of the reasons too why we were not considering these kinds of things before is our lack of awareness of these kinds of stuffs. I and hubby got our own separate life insurances, but honestly we got those because of peer pressures. But since I got my own kid now, I came to realize the value of having your own life insurance. Funny how we got our cars or homes insured while we neglect to secure what’s vital. Good thing nowadays this insurance information are being spread and can easily be accessible to all. So at a young age, you can start saving for your own future. You have lots of insurance companies to choose from that offers life, health and even business insurance. You just need to do some research since most of the insurance companies now have their own websites that thoroughly explained each services they offer.

It is never too late to save and invest on things like these. And with that, I think you can truly live your life to the fullest!


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP