Ruby Tuesday #22, All About Kids #18 and Wordless Wednesday #86 (365/89s)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010





ruby tuesday


We just recently discovered this Bake & Churn, one of the stalls found inside Festival Mall. It is near Toby's. They sell Ice Cream Cakes but what really caught my attention was they were selling it on affordable prizes. Not to mention the looks of the cakes are really tempting.We have tried their Rocky Road.

bake and churn

ice cream cakes

They will put it in this box that looks like a shoe box but much thicker, designed like that so to enclosed the cold temperature when traveling.

Can you spot the little one's hand? Couldn't wait to open it. She was telling me to stop taking photos and open the box so we can eat it :)

Here's what you can find inside but still in a plastic container. Can you still spot the little one's hands? :)

rocky road ice cream cake
Here's the much awaited look of it. Sorry I wasn't able to get a shot when I sliced it. Yummy! Oh did I already mention that this is only PHP199.00 (roughly $4). Nice right? Grab a slice!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

26 lovely thoughts on this:

laarni lopez March 30, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

i had bake and churn's black forest last year for my birthday! yum!

Mrs Graig March 30, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

weeee...it's mouthwatering!! :)

Kat March 30, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Oooh, all those marshmallows and chocolates! :) How much for the ice cream cakes? :)

Susan L (lily40au) March 30, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

we have nothing similar in australia ... what an amazing idea.

My ruby goodness

Carmen A. March 30, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Yup, I tried Bake and Churn ice-cream cakes too. I love those raspberry popsicles 6 pcs. for P150 only.

nice A March 30, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Oh, those marshmallows and chocolates look really irresistible! No wonder those tiny hands are there.

Carine March 30, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

I tried burger king's rocky road, it's the same and delicious as well :p

Gene March 30, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Whoa! Love the mallows! They have a stall in SM Marikina but haven't tried it yet. Masarap ba? Pero just looking at those mallows and chocolate pieces, parang gusto ko na rin siyang bilhin kahit hindi ko pa alaw ang sagot. Yan nga bibilhin ko next time.

*josie* March 30, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

wala bang malapit sa QC, let's say SM north or SM fairview?

Nora Johnson March 31, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

Thanks for visiting - have a great week!

XOXO LOLA:)

a49erfangirl March 31, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

Now that looks really delicious! Love the little ones hand in the pictures.

mirage2g March 31, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

I really miss our cakes! They are not only affordable but they taste awesome all the time! Sarap!

Kitchenmaus

Dianne March 31, 2010 at 4:37 AM  

it looks incredibly delicious!!

Lynda Howells March 31, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

oh! l have just had my supper and now l am wanting to eat these cakes....l love chocolate and cakes! lovely images.xxlynda

♥peachkins♥ March 31, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

mukhang ang sarap-sarap nyang ice cream cake na yan...

Spadoman March 31, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

That looks good enough to EAT!

Carly March 31, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

wow, that looks amazing!

Rajesh March 31, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Yummy, I want to taste it.

Jama March 31, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

That's so cheap and yummy! give me a slice please...

Eaton Bennett March 31, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Hey, I'm just about to go to bed, not supposed to eat before bed. That is one yummy cake, hope you enjoyed it and had fun. Thanks for the visit. :))

Marice April 1, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

thanks for the visit :)

Carletta April 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

That looks delicious!
A great red package for RT!

Dhemz April 3, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

so yummmy! one thing I love about filipino cake is so cheap...cake dito sa US mahal na d pa masarap....lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP