Ruby Tuesday #20, All About Kids #16 and Wordless Wednesday #78 (365/75)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010





ruby tuesday


We have a KFC overload last week! It was fine because almost everyday of the week, as in 5 times, my only choices for lunch when I am at work are just Jollibee's or McDonalds'. So every time we dine out, I see to it that those two are not included on our choices. So here some of the proofs of the KFC overload:

kfc
I assure you she wasn't starving when I took this photo :)

kfc krushers
KFC's counter sure has lots of rubies :)

pasta alfredo
Want some Pasta Alfredo?

kfc hotshots
Or some Hotshots?

kfc
Full and ready to go home!

Thanks Tracy for the wonderful first comment! Luv yah!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

22 lovely thoughts on this:

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Oh my that place is so yummy!
Every time I see ur baby's sweet face makes me smile!! She is so Beautiful!!!
Have an Awesome♥Tuesday!

Paula March 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Gusto ko na tuloy nito now na!

http://sweetypaula.com
http://wahmsapinas.com

Paula March 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Gusto ko na tuloy nito now na!

http://sweetypaula.com
http://wahmsapinas.com

Kat March 16, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Your kid is sooo cute :)

Back in college, I ate chicken almost every single day. It was either Chicken Joy or KFC. When I was in my sophomore year, I developed allergies. Until now, I still refrain myself from eating chicken, but when I feel like indulging, I eat KFC ;)

Euroangel March 16, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

i guess i am feeling hungry again...puro pagkain atat ito dito Sis..happy RT day! will post mine later.
Simply The Best

chubskulit March 16, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

sarap na sarap si baby ah hehehe,..

My Ruby Tuesday

Strider March 17, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

KFC overload nga. My son loves the Fun Shots too.

♥ Kathy March 17, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

How fun...I never noticed all the red at KFC :) Happy Ruby Tuesday!

ellen b. March 17, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

She sure looks content in that last photo!! Happy Ruby!~

ilanadavita March 17, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

Very cute little girl among a lot of red!

mirage2g March 17, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

I miss KFC! they got a new gimik? Your baby looks happy at the last photo! enjoy!

http://kitchenmaus.gmirage.com

Coffeeveggie addict. March 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

s0 cute baby!thanks for the visit..have a nice day!

nice A March 17, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Lots of rubies at KFC. Your daughter is soooo cutie!!! How old is she, sis?

He & Me + 3 March 17, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

YUM...we love KFC. The best!
Hugs
mimi

Gattina March 17, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

Love the last picture ! what a cutie !

Felisol March 19, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

What a cute little princess sitting in an adult red chair.
Hope you had a wonderful day.

JunieRose2005 March 19, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Marice,

Oh! I love KFC! Wish I had some right this minute! ;)

Your baby is adorable!!


Junie

Robin March 19, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Glad you enjoyed. I can't eat KFC, I'm terribly allergic to something they put in their food.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP