Ruby Tuesday #19 and Wordless Wednesday #74 (365/68) with Maybelline Lipstick Review

Tuesday, March 9, 2010



ruby tuesday

maybelline soft azallea lipstick
This is my new lipstick, Soft Azallea of Maybelline's Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor line. I was using Pink in the Afternoon (415) of Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick Cream line and it served me well enough for several months. I love that since creamy and it's non-drying but it doesn't stay that long on my lips. And since it's almost empty, I have decided to try a different one. Read a review of this from a magazine and it looks like she was right. I started using it last night and I'm liking it! It is also creamier and non-drying but this one, it lasted til the end of my shift :) That  was more than 9 hours! With eating and lots of drinking :) Cool! And as for the prize, I have bought my Revlon for Php850 (roughly $19) while this is only Php299 (roughly $7). Nice right? Enough for me to buy it using my SM Advantage Card points (read:free)!

maybelline lipstick 
Pardon the shot as I need to crop it to prevent the showing of visible pores heheh I will try to get a good shot of my lips next time :)

Thanks Fickleinpink for the lovely first comment!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

26 lovely thoughts on this:

fickleinpink March 9, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

that certainly a very lovely pout!

have a great day!

now a follower!

xoxo,
FICKLE

here's mine:
Flying Coaster

mirage2g March 9, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

What I miss...lovely shade for less than 10$! :D

http://kitchenmaus.gmirage.com/

*josie* March 9, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

do they have old rose color, I've been searching for that one, my friend fr.US sent me a lipstick a year ago & I love it.I can't find one with the same color.

Candy March 9, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Thanks for taking time to come see my ribbon embroidery. Do you have anything that your mom did?
Lovely blue sky shot and the one with baby in the side mirror is so cute.
Happy Tuesday Blessings ;-)

Felisol March 10, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

Wow, a lipstick lasting for 9 hours.
I could use that. Mine is worn out after the first hour.
Good idea.

He & Me + 3 March 10, 2010 at 1:55 AM  

Artistic shot. Cool color too.

Matty March 10, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

Now there's a different topic for red I wouldn't have considered. And you even modeled it. Nice.

Sh@KiR@ CK March 10, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

Looks really nice on you!
lovely color.

hugs
shakira

Rita March 10, 2010 at 3:46 AM  

A very lovely shade for lip wear. I have always liked the more pink shades to the harsh reds.

I threw my lipstick away the day I retired and have not missed it once since. I did not want to look like one of those overpainted old ladies you see at bingo games.

Thanks for the visit my way. What a nice comment.

ilanadavita March 10, 2010 at 3:56 AM  

Not a picture I could have taken but the color is lovely.

Eng March 10, 2010 at 4:21 AM  

a lovely shade no doubt! shame that i don't wear one at all!

thanks for dropping by at salitype society!

Ricepatty March 10, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

What a perfect shade for Spring time - oh and it looks great on too :) !!!!!!!

nonizamboni March 10, 2010 at 4:37 AM  

There's nothing quite as pretty as a pink shade of lipstick. Nice choices for Ruby Tuesday!!

Maria March 10, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

Lovely shade no doubt:)

Susan L (lily40au) March 10, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

$9 for 9 hours ... and a great shade. i'm thinking about trying it myself.

Byz. March 10, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

Very Pretty lips, that color suits them very nice! Thanks for visiting and commenting. :))

Eaton

nice A March 10, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

I used to use that brand, too. Nice shades they have and yes, longer wear.
Thanks for the visit, dear Marice:)

Anna March 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Lovely colour. I don't wear lipstick that often. Suddenly, my five-year-old daughter has discovered my lipstick that I had hidden away and is crazy about wearing it at home! (I make her take it off before going to pre-school!)
I usually play RT, but had nothing red in my post today.
Happy wordlessness!
Anna

http://annasadornments.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-birthday-barbie.html#links

Marites March 10, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

i like the color and yeah, you got a good bargain out of it. it looks good on your lips :) My RT is up here.

czaroma March 10, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

i love the shade and i love the brand too! very affordable :)

Robin March 10, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Very pretty color. I've always done pretty well with Maybelline too.

Jama March 10, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

Nice shade! I'm going to look out for this color soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP