Mommy Moments: Summer Days are Here!

Friday, March 26, 2010

mommy moments

Here are the usual happenings every summer :)

I allow her to dip into the pool as long as she got a sunblock on! And it is not between 10am-3pm. I am also thinking of enrolling her to a summer class like Ballet or football. But I haven't find a school or center yet. Any suggestions, mommies?

Thanks Mrs. M of The Learning Center for the wonderful first comment!

28 lovely thoughts on this:

The Learning Center March 26, 2010 at 6:06 AM  

You little darling would look so cute playing football. If you live close by, I'm having arts and crafts summer class for free at our center. Perhaps you can find one in your area.

Nice to meet you here. Blessings!

By MelCole of PA March 26, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Oh, I'm sure the dip would be very much pleasing to the kids and your family these summer. I heard very hot days there in Philippines lately.

Got to Believe March 26, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

you may want to enrol her at football funatics.but i think they only accept 3 yrs and up. check their website sis.

LifeAtTheCircus.com March 26, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Looks like super fun to me!!! I love summer time memories with the kids!! Stay cool and have fun!

Clarissa March 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

I suggest some arts and crafts if you have there in you place. Bagay yata sa cutie angel mo ang ballet^_^

chubskulit March 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Gosh, pwede pakurot ng konting konti lang sis hehehe.. Love those photos!

Summer Time Fun

SASSY MOM March 26, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Love those photos.. adorable.

nice A March 26, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

So chubby nman ng lil princess mo, dear:) my daughter learned ballet before but we learned later that it's not really her interest. I was the one interested in it, LOL. At your daughter's age, try to explore her interests such giving her drawing stuffs or musical instruments. You may find out at early stage what she is most likely to do. My boy, for example, wanted to beat cans of milk like drums when he was about 2 years old. Now he's really into music. My girl also loved to sing with the microphone at your girl's age and now she's really very musical. Well' sometimes, it all depends also on what they see around them. How will they be interested in palying the piano or singing if they haven't seen anyone around doing it? Exposure is the key. Who knows she will be the next Liza Macuja, right? So expose her to it and see how she will do.
Mine is up, too.

judys424 March 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Futbol Fanatics accept girls and the head there, Candace Grey is such a nice girl! :) And they play in the afternoons too :) Nice pictures!

Rossel March 26, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

sunblock is a must during summer. how i wish all kiddie pools are sun-screened. bakit kaya hindi niisip ng may-ari ng resorts iyon?

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Arts, Crafts and More
Kitchen Essentials

K∂riиє* Smith. March 26, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

She is so cute!
Happy Friday Follow!
Please check out my blog and follow me back?
cheers !

http://halfbrazilianhalfirish.blogspot.com/

He & Me + 3 March 26, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Love the collage and the beach picture. CUTE.

BastiSimonandSam March 27, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

Awww, ang cute cute ng baby girl mo!I wish I have one as well. Love the 1st photo!

simply kim March 27, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

wow! really cute pics.. thanks for sharing!

Sweetmom March 27, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

ang cute naman ng baby mo, nakakagigil hihi...(pwera usog po) :-)

Cecile March 27, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

she is so cute...kakagigil, kung nandyan lang ako...kinurot ko na pisngi niya...i love all the photos btw :-)

Gene March 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Ballet is lovely, parang bagay nga with your baby girl. With sports activities, how about Milo Sports Clinics? They have a lot of summer programs for kids that I plan to enroll Una as soon as they allowed it.

MGMG March 27, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

cute baby! Yes, try milo sports clinic or arts and crafts with Kidsahoy!

mirage2g March 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Ballet sounds fun! And she does pose so prim and proper! Enjoy your summer!

www.gmirage.com

STEF March 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

ang cute & chubby ng baby mo! Looks like enjoy sya in the water...have fun not just this summer but all year round!

Sherry March 28, 2010 at 3:25 AM  

So jealous of your warm days! LOL! :D Great shots!

Tetcha March 28, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

Little girls are really cute in their swimwear. Happy Mommy Moments, Mommy!

Kelly's Lucky You March 29, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Hi!. I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and catching up on some great blogs - I'm a Friday, er, Sunday follower. Nice to meet you.

I'm looking for ideas for my four year old too. I'd like something outside, maybe soccer? Something that will use up lots of energy!

Stop by my blog when you have a minute and I hope you'll follow me back-

Kelly
http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

Ms. Sarah March 29, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

thanks for stopping by Caiafa Craziness. I am now fowlliwng back. Your little ones are too cute

Tetcha March 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

I forgot to answer your question re Balai. The food is not that delish, but we stayed at a very nice and large place in one of their villas. It was enough to accommodate all five of us at that time (my husband, son, and me plus my sister and her husband). Each villa also has its own pool, so we have the pool all to ourselves.

Marice March 29, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

thanks for the visit!

Evan's Mom March 30, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

Cute! Beaches and pools are our fave places during summer too :)

Chris April 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

summer without going to the pool is incomplete for the kids :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP