Mommy Moments: Car and Kids

Saturday, March 13, 2010

mommy moments

I miss joining this challenge hosted by Chris, I don't have any photos to share that are related to the previous themes. But good thing now I have lots :) So here are some of those, yeah I have lots of photos to share since that's one of my fave spot when taking photos :)

baby in car

And here's her favorite thing to do inside our car :)

Thanks for viewing and leaving some love. Click the badge above to view other entries :)

Have a nice weekend everyone :)

 Thanks Gene for the lovely first comment! Hugs!
gene + experiments


30 lovely thoughts on this:

Gene March 12, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

I love the shot of the side mirror. You're daughter is so girly, nakakainggit. My Una looks boyish, kamukha kasi ng tatay. Niloloko nga ng mga kapatid ko, tibo daw si Una. Hahaha!

Is she sleeping in the last photo?

Marice March 12, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

ganyan din si bebe ko before.. dont worry magiging girly din yan! onti kasi ng hair heheh yeah she was sleeping heheh

B Sparkly March 13, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

Happy FF!! I'm a new follower:) come see me at my blog.
Have a great day!
Anat

Debbie March 13, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

You have a lovely weened too!

Missy March 13, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

Hi - I'm following from Friday Follow. How do you get your url on your pics like that???

JennyMac March 13, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

She is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!

Happy FF!

Steadfast Ahoy! March 13, 2010 at 3:42 AM  

I just LOVE the philosophy of your blog. My sister-in-law just had a mastectomy last week and I only got to hear of it today...being at sea is like that sometimes. Treating each day like a miracle is a sure-fire way to live it all.

Your pictures of sweet baby girl are priceless.

Come visit us on Steadfast and get to know us too. Blessings. Rosemary

Chrystal March 13, 2010 at 4:37 AM  

Thanks for stopping by. She is beautiful. I am following you now.

Bridgette March 13, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

Great photos, so pretty! Visiting you back from Friday Follow...thanks for stopping by!

Kathy Sprinkle March 13, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my Blog! You are my first Friday Follower!

Kathy over at Everyday Bliss
http://blisspot.blogspot.com/

nice A March 13, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

She's so cute in all her photos especially in the last one. She sleeps like an angel. How old is she?
Btw, thanks for stopping by my MM post.

eva March 13, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

ang cute naman ng baby =) sarap i-hug. =)

I'm Jane March 13, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Adorable! Following! :)

Enchie March 13, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

I love the pictures Marice, especially the side mirror picture :) adorable.

♥Willa♥ March 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Nice sets of photos and yeah, your daughter is so absolutely adorable!!
MommyMoments

Cecile March 13, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

nice photos; she is so cute :-); my fave is the one on the side morror :-)

bonz March 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

i like the side mirror shot too!

thanks for visiting my blog!

happy weekend!

Bambie dear ★ March 13, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

so cutie naman ni lil girl.. kids easily fall asleep talaga sa car, siguro dahil sa vibration.. nice photos..

have a nice weekend =)

judys424 March 13, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

great moving shots mommy! thanks for the visit and happy weekend!

Mayra, mommy to Pooh Bear March 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Thanks for following, I'm following you back. =)


Love theg picture! =D

Annie March 14, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Thanks for following, I'm following back.

ENjoy the weekend.

Tetcha March 14, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Your little girl's really cute! I love the last picture. I hope we can also exchange links. Thanks!

acmumcee March 14, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

you've got a really pretty little girl.. mommy.. she's adorable!!!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 15, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

aww love all the pics!!!
We have Spring Break time this week and we are going to have a blast!!!
have an amazing Sunday BFF!

onlinemommy March 15, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Love the last pic :) She's so comfortable in the car ;)

Freely Living Life March 15, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Hi there!

We are visiting from the FF. We are already followers of yours and wanted to stop by and say hello. :) Hope you had a fantastic weekend! <3

Marice March 15, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

thanks for visiting :)

Clarissa March 17, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

What a cutie talaga!She's so adorable even while sleeping!^_^

Thanks for dropping by!^_^

Chris March 19, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

she looks so sweet :d happy mommy moments, glad you decided to join us today!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP