Mellow Yellow Monday #30, Blue Monday #21, Wordless Wednesday #85 and Pixelbug Weekend #18 (365/86-88)

Monday, March 29, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Our weekend was pretty busy, well actually just the Saturday (remember my PiNT?). We attended a Christening of my new godson, Inno and the EB or gathering of our club, YarisClubPh. But you know what, sad to say I wasn't able to get a single photo from any of those events :( I got my camera with me but I have no chance :( But the photos I will be sharing were still from last week :)

air intake equalizer
Hubby saw this Air intake Equalizer Fuel Saver during the Grand Auto Fest at Festival Mall and was convinced to try it out on Whitey. They were offering a 10-day money back guarantee if you have found the device not worth it. Fast track to Saturday, we have decided to remove it permanently and return the device since it is not functioning as expected. Hubby noticed the increase in acceleration but the fuel consumption increased too! So we have decided to return it but we have encountered some issue on returning the device which was not communicated with us when they sell it! tsk tsk! Hopefully we can get our money back on Tuesday, or else! heheh

On a more happy note, we went to The Bellevue the second time but just to swim. We were supposed to go back there yesterday to swim again as per our little one's request but we ran out of  time in the morning.

So after swimming, we headed to Sbarro and have a Baked Zitti and a pizza.
sbarro

Thanks to all my new followers and to all of your comments. Will return the favor soon! :)

How was your weekend everyone? 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

34 lovely thoughts on this:

Manang Kim March 29, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Oh my the water is so blue, like it!

MYM~ Yellow tulips

Debbie March 29, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

You weekend looked great! The food is making me even more full than I am...we had company in, and that is all we have been doing is EATING!~ Have a wonderful Monday!

vivapinay March 29, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

I was not supposed to eat breakfast pero after reading your blog.. bigla akong nagutom..

nice entry sis.. Nice pool at Bellevue!

momgen March 29, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Love the food part hehehe. Happy mellow yellow Monday.

Mine is here

momgen March 29, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Swimming is fun...Happy blue Monday.

My Blue Monday Is Here

Kero March 29, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

i is miss miss Sbaroo waaah! we don't have that here...

saraap na talaga mag-swimming!

hope you can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/03/souk-al-bahar.html

nice A March 29, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Love the pix with the cool blue water. it's so hot in here so dipping into the pool beats the heat. we also had pizza over the weekend. But we had it delivered at home kc buy 1 get 1 free ang promo tapos pati yong fave naming swensen's ice-cream ay promo din. may your week be a great one, marice dear:)

maria March 29, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Great pics. Happy Blue Monday!

Min's here.

judys424 March 29, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Bigla ko na miss yung Sbarro. Haven't eaten there for quite a while now. What a lovely pool..:) Very enticing!

Carine March 29, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

mmh yay for italian food :p

Low Tide High Style March 30, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

Great shots, I love the one of the pool! And the food ones look yummy!

Kat :)

Sharing with Sherri March 30, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

How wonderful that you are having weather warm enough for swimming!!

Oh, and that yummy looking Italian food is making my mouth water!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me too!

Sherri:)

ellen b. March 30, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

That water looks soooo blue. Your food is making me hungry! Happy Blue Monday to you...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

♥ Kathy March 30, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

What pretty blue water! Thanks for visiting me :) Happy Blue Monday!

The Explorer March 30, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

well i feel i'm hungry when i saw the pizza.

thanks for visiting my blog.

The Learning Center March 30, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

You had a busy week but it sounded like you had lots of fun too last week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm wondering how you did the "view mine here" link on the comment? Such a great way to save time. It directs readers straight to the post.

LV March 30, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

You have some of the most interesting things to do there as well as place to visit. Nice post. Always happy when you visit my place.

anne March 30, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

I am actually craving pizza now, I might buy some later hehehe

He & Me + 3 March 30, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Cool pool picture and I love me some sbarros...YUM. Your food looks so good. I am so hungry.

Angie March 30, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Great group of photos. Thanks for your visit.

Eden March 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eden March 30, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Hmmm The foods look yummy. Love the blue water. It looks so inviting.

Thanks for the visit

SASSY MOM March 30, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

A dip in the pool is perfect for the summer heat.

I just love the baked Zitti at Sbarro.

Pixelbug Weekend

April March 30, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

I heart Sbarro's!!! Yum ... now I am hungry! Ha ha! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! xoxo

Sir and Miss March 30, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Oh how I wish I could have a swim in that pool! Still too cold here in Kent. Love how blue the water is.

Off to eat some pizza for lunch (thanks to your yummy photo).

Thanks for visiting 3 Sisters,365.

Holly
x

nuts March 30, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

oh i want to dive but i don't know how.. :D

can i have one slice sbarro please..im drooling over here..

My-Alter-Ego April 1, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

nice photos... and the water looks inviting.. :-)

i hope u can visit my PBW post too.. see u!

Dhemz April 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

nice combo.....love the water and the food.....:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP