Mellow Yellow Monday #29, Blue Monday #20, Wordless Wednesday #81 and Pixelbug Weekend #17 (365/81s)

Monday, March 22, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

As most of you know already, we spent the evening of Saturday at The Bellevue Hotel courtesy by my sister-in-law :) It was such an enjoyable stay especially to our little one. She was so excited! Our initial plan upon arriving there was to swim at dawn or around sunset because you know how we are afraid of Mr. Sun. And besides, we would like to nap first as soon as we arrived to the hotel since I do not have much sleep that time yet, hubby and I came from work that night and we brought her to her Pedia first on Saturday morning for checkup then headed straight to the hotel. But it seems that we were so comfortable with the bed that we overslept! We slept from around 4:30pm til around 12am and slept again from 12:30 to 6am heheh What a relaxing night indeed!

the bellevue room

We just swim the following morning and surprisingly we were able to coaxed our little one to dip into the water and not just stay at the edge of the pool. That strikes me that she is no longer a baby! Though she was not swimming all by herself but at least she now has a courage to explore the water. Great job baby!

bellevue pool

bellevue pool

It was indeed a fun and memorable stay! The little one was even asking us to bring the bed home with us or even live there for life hehhe Awww! How I wish we could! The rest of the photos are to follow! Yup, I know you know what's on my mind heheh Saving the other photos for other memes :)

Thanks once again for my new followers and for all the new comments! I will go visit your site later or tomorrow morning on some of you guys as I need to catch some Zs' first! 

How was your weekend everyone?
Hope we will all have a wonderful week ahead!

Thanks CafebyJW for the wonderful first comment!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

33 lovely thoughts on this:

Silvergirl March 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

nice you enjoy so much!! I can see it in ur smile

momgen March 22, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Cute this is cute...Happy blue Monday...

mine is here

SmilingSally March 22, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

A good sleep is always appreciated. Happy Blue Monday.

chubskulit March 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Wohoooo, fun fun fun, love the pics sis.

Here's my Blue Monday post, have a great week ahead!

LV March 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Nothing like sharing a fun weekend with family in a great place to stay. I believe each of you had a great time.

Debbie March 22, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

What a cutie pie indeed! Have a great Monday, and our weekend was wonderful!

Chris March 22, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

happy weekend indeed!

My-Alter-Ego March 22, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

wow, the water looks cold.. sarap mag dip..
i hope u can visit my blogs too and check put my PBW posts -

http://www.reyapot.com/2010/03/bonding-with-my-dear-friend.html

http://www.cahloy.com/2010/03/bonding-with-poochie.html

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 23, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Awesome Sissy!!
What an awesome post full of FUN!!
We had spring break last week and we had a blast!!

Joops March 23, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

Nice family bonding.

Better late than never, my Blue Monday, have a good day!

Carine March 23, 2010 at 1:45 AM  

That's a huuuge bed ^-^

maria March 23, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

Aww, too cute! Happy Blue Monday.

Mine is here.

He & Me + 3 March 23, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

What a fun family time. Cute pool pictures. Yes, they do grow up and it is fun to see how their fears change into adventures. Sweet.

♥ Kathy March 23, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

That looks very relaxing! Happy Blue Monday!

Kasey March 23, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

Such a lovely family and that little girl is just to cute for words!! :)

Sherry March 23, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

What fun! She is absolutely adorable!

lazyclick March 23, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

Beautiful shots. She is cute.

♥ Sonny ♥ March 23, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

Lovely photos and so glad to hear you and your family had a great time. thanks for your visit.
Sonny

daylily777 March 23, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

She is so cute !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Regina March 23, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Fun and wonderful post!
Happy MYM.

Eden March 23, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

What a fun weekend for the whole family! Lovely pics.

♥peachkins♥ March 23, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

ang cute ng daughter mo...ang sarap mag-swimming ngayon ano? ang init na kasi...

Anne March 24, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

ang ganda ng higaan, sarap to d mags pagtulog nyan... nice entry buddy. Anyway, My daffodils entry.

Irene March 24, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

Your litte one is so CUTE!

SASSY MOM March 24, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Wow, ang sarap mag swimming!

Your photos are so refreshing.... especially on a hot summer day.

Ladynred March 27, 2010 at 3:06 AM  

What a cite little girl.
http://cookandbaking.com/

Carly March 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

Looks like a fun time. The bed looks amazing. As always your daughter is beautiful.

Dee March 31, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

You have such a cute and pretty little girl! And I love the bed too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP