Mellow Yellow Monday #28, Blue Monday #19, Wordless Wednesday #77 and Pixelbug Weekend #16 (365/72-74)

Monday, March 15, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

How was your weekend everyone? Today is the birthday of my hubby's Dad but we did celebrate it yesterday. Three of his siblings, one of which was together with her own family arrived last Saturday and slept over til Sunday. We really had fun and so our baby, it's one of the instances where she will have lots of playmates in the form of her cousins and aunts. Aside from that, last Sunday was Pacquiao's fight. Hubby together with his friends watched it on Payperview but we didn't tag along with him. Not so much of a boxing fan nor Manny's heheh All I did was watched Queen Seondeok online. It is one of Korean TV series that is being aired right now in our local channel, GMA 7. I like it and I am so into it right now, I was even crying yesterday while watching some of its episodes. You may read the link that I have attached to know more about it. I highly recommend this series if you are into epic drama series, but be sure you are up to reading a lot. This definitely is powered by subtitles.

chocolate dome cake
Here was the cake brought by hubby's sister over at Purple Oven for Daddy. It is called Chocolate Dome Cake.
Oh to those who'd like to know where Purple Oven is, here's their address:

Purple Oven, Pasig

63 St. Peter St., Oranbo
Pasig City, Metro Manila
(02) 631-4221


purple oven
And here's what you can see inside. It rich in chocolate, the mousse somehow removes the satiation after eating different layers of chocolates.
By the way, did you see the yellow and the blue parts on these photos? :)

motolite
Oh and other hand, we also just recently replaced Whitey's battery. His battery ran out of charged before me and hubby went home from our workplaces last Saturday morning. Good thing, there are stores of batteries that are opened 24/7 :)

Thanks again to my new followers and to all your wonderful comments, though I haven't read all of it yet! Keep it coming! I will definitely head on to your blogs later, my little one is forcing me to go out right as of this moment heheh

Hope we all have a wonderful week ahead!

Thanks Gloria to the wonderful first comment!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

47 lovely thoughts on this:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria March 15, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Oh Yum!! that cake is to die 4 great looking...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

nuts March 15, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

im drooling over with your cake here.. it must be a fun-filled weekend with family!

Silvergirl March 15, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

wow, i love chocolate cake :) they are so sweetttttttttttttt.

~KATE~ March 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

oh my, chocolate cake! yumyum!
where can i find Purple Oven? ^^

joei March 15, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

the cake looks divine! :)

joei
http://i.am/joei

January March 15, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

wow sarap naman ng cake! pahingi!

He & Me + 3 March 15, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

That cake looks so yummy. did it taste as good as it looked? YUM!

SmilingSally March 15, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

I've never seen a cake shaped like this; how pretty. Happy Blue Monday.

chubskulit March 15, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

So yummy!

MY Mellow Yellow post, have a great week ahead!

Marites March 15, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

i love that chocolate dome..it looks so yummy!

My MYM is up here.

My-Alter-Ego March 15, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

wow sarap ng cake!

i hope you can visit my blog too and see my PBW post ... see u!

http://www.cahloy.com/2010/03/sharing-here-photos-of-my-weekend.html

http://www.reyapot.com/2010/03/weekend-at-wedding.html

Gene March 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

Ugh, nakakagutom ang cake mo. I really want to try that pero ang layo dito samin.

♥ Kathy March 16, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

That cake looks cool! Happy Blue Monday!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 16, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Oh my that cake its awesome!!!
I bet it was delicious!
Happy Monday to you!

Mama Ko March 16, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

The cake looks so artistic and sure is yummylicious.

Debbie March 16, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

That was a beautiful birthday cake!~ Oh and I bet it was super yummy too!~ Happy Monday to you:) Debbie

daylily777 March 16, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

The cake looks delicious !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Matty March 16, 2010 at 3:31 AM  

Well, happy birthday to him. And that cake looks ever so delicious, and even has some yellow in it.

Mary March 16, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

What a gorgeous cake. You are really talented. I hope you have a marvelous Blue Monday. Blessings...Mary

kim March 16, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

That looks sooooo good.

Rosie@Journey to Charm March 16, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

Oh, that cake looks so delicious. Wish I had some now.

Carine March 16, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

Gosh, that's a drool-worthy cake :p

judys424 March 16, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Purple oven does make yummy goodies..:) Sarap nga nyang Dome cake :) Have a great week, Mommy Mitch

shopannies March 16, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

what a great looking cake

Tetcha March 16, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Hi, Mizhelle! Thanks for adding my blog here. Done the same. This site is now included in my list of "Mommy Blogs." On a different note, I love Queen Seondeok, too. Too bad, it's beiing aired too late, so I'm not really able to watch every episode.

ManOverBoard.com March 16, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

OMG I WANT that cake. It looks so delicious. I am soo hungry now. I hope it tasted as good as it looked. Have a great day :-)

LV March 16, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Sounds like everyone had a good time at the birthday party. That is a neat cake and looks so good.

Loveleng March 16, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Yumyumyum...hehehe thanks for visiting my site...sarap naman ng cake hehehe...

xinex March 16, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Oh wow! That cake looks so pretty. It looks good too. Yum!...Christine

Eden March 16, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

The cake looks so yummy. Can I have a slice please!

Belated Happy Birthday to your FIL.

SASSY MOM March 16, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

OMG! The cake looks so yummy! I should try that one of these days.

Belated Happy Birthday to your dad-in-law.
Pixelbug Weekend

Eden March 16, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Sarap nyan with coffee..hehehe

Thanks for the visit..
Happy Blue Monday, Marice!

lazyclick March 16, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Wow! the cake looks delicious.

Vernz March 16, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Marice, hi sissy, ay... ginutum tuloy ako .... LOL, buti nalang ur hubby was there to fix... been crazy lately I have to do all the man-things around, I use motolite... Hhahaha!

Carolyn Ford March 16, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

That cake looks SO delicious! What a creative design and decorating...beautiful!

Euroangel March 16, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Hi Marice..this looks yummy..HB and me love it..have a nice day too! ingatz!

Euroangel Graffiti

acmumcee March 16, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

wow! the cake looks so good!!! hhmm.. nagutom ako.. haha!!! belated happy bday to your dad-in-law... ako din.. not so much about manny.. even hubby.. that was since he was linked with crista.. hahaha!!!

onlinemommy March 16, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

The cake really looks like a dome hehehe... It looks yummy!

Catz March 17, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Yummy looking cake!! Did it taste as good as it looked?

Thanks for visiting my blog!

♥peachkins♥ March 17, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Uy super yummy yang cake na yan. Naging favorite ko yan for sometime..

Dhemz March 18, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

haven't seen a yummy cake like that before...so cute!

thanks sa dalaw sis...my little one is almost 4 years old....:)

how about your little one? Akesha was 2 and 1/2 when we first brought her to a movie theater...she was fussy in the beginning...but glad we made it to the end of the movie...:)

salamat sa dalaw!

MomsJournal March 19, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Oh that cake looks awesome! Send me a piece, no, send me a whole cake. ;-)

Neha Varma March 4, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

Hi Your Work very Good . I Like And Appreciate Keep it up .



Thanks & Ragard
Neha Varma

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP