Mellow Yellow Monday #27, Blue Monday #18, Wordless Wednesday #73 and Pixelbug Weekend #15 (365*/66-67)

Monday, March 8, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

How's everyone and how was your weekend? There was not much happening over this past weekend because I did go to work on Saturday. So I just took some photos on our way home when hubby and our baby picked me up from my workplace.

365/66
This was taken while I was inside a moving car and cuddling our baby on my other arm.

365/67
And this, here's the only thing I can say, it's really hard to get a good shot of an always moving subject :)


Thanks for my new followers, I will definitely follow you back soon! And thanks much for all your wonderful comments! I love reading those :) Keep it coming!

Thanks Tracy for the wonderful first comment! Luv yah!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

38 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy March 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

I LOVE the first one!! #2 is so cute!

Magical Mystical Teacher March 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Child in the mirror,
for this fleeing moment your
reflection is still.

Keep moving!

Monkey Mommy March 8, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Aw these are great pictures

check out my mellow yellow and blue monday pictures

thanks for sharing

SASSY MOM March 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Oh, she's so adorable. **hugs**

Have a great week ahead!



Pixelbug Weekend

HeartsMakeFamilies March 8, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more. That picture in the mirror took my breath away.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Kero March 8, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

she is adorable! i hope she's strapped in her car seat =)

my PBW is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/03/some-tall-news.html

judys424 March 8, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

That's a great side mirror shot! :)

judys424 March 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

That's a great side mirror shot! :)

Sassy Brit March 8, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Fantastic photos! Thanks for the FF :)

SmilingSally March 8, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Pretty. Happy Blue Monday.

He & Me + 3 March 8, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Gorgeous perspectives and shots.
Hugs,
mimi

anne March 8, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

is that your daughter she is so cute anyway here's my PBweekend http://www.terryannemary.com/2010/03/pbweekend-every-morning-she-greet-me.html and my mym http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/03/mellow-yellow-monday-19-moon.html thanks

♥ Kathy March 9, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

I just love sky pictures and the last one is just cutie patootie!! Happy Blue Monday :)

maria March 9, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Great shots sissy. Your little one is as cute as ever. Happy Blue Monday.

My entry.

momgen March 9, 2010 at 3:06 AM  

She is cute in the mirror...Happy PBW! My first entry is up...

My first entry is here

Marice March 9, 2010 at 4:35 AM  

thanks for the visit guys ;)

LV March 9, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

A different, unique post for today. That one of the baby in the mirror is priceless.

Debbie March 9, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

I love the sky and clouds, and your little one is just too cute!!~

Dhemz March 9, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

nice caption! cute ng baby mo dear...thanks for dropping by....glad to be here!

Eden March 9, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

These are great captures, marice! Your little girl is so cute.

xinex March 9, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Your baby is so cute! What a lovely smile. Beautiful shots!...Christine

Carletta March 9, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

What a clever way to combine the two memes!
The shot of your daughter is very cute.

Yellow Rose Arbor March 9, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Great photography! Sweet baby!

Katherine

daylily777 March 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Great Pics !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Liza March 10, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

Great photos! I like the sky shot and your daughter is a cutie. Happy WW.

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Chris March 11, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

beautiful shots .. i love how you were able to capture the scenery and expression ;)

dropping by from PBW..

acmumcee March 12, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

still lovely shots you got there, sis.. and you've got cute and cuddly daughter too.. =)

Btw, my PBW is at Happy Home Working, hope you can drop by too.. Thanks!

Bambie dear ★ March 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

you're right, it could be hard to take a decent shot on moving objects but there are techniques and some cameras have anti-shake feature.. nice shots=)

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 15, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

Beautiful shots!!
I am in love with the second one!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP