Mellow Yellow Monday #26, Blue Monday #17, Wordless Wednesday #69 and Pixelbug Weekend #14 (365/60s)

Monday, March 1, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone, I am back! Our past weekend was action-packed. It started on Friday when we have attended our friends' wedding day wherein our little one was one of the flower girl. But unfortunately she didn't walk down the aisle again. Here's a photo of her before leaving Astoria Plaza to go to the church:

Pardon the editing, I am still learning how to use Photoshop CS4. I will truly appreciate it if you have any links to recommend for tutorial. Thanks in advance.

A lot of convincing and a little bit of bribery is on-going on this photo hehe But still it didn't work out, maybe hubby don't have the best offerings hehe That's it for now! Some of the wedding photos will be to follow :)

eye expert optical
This is my Dad, we brought him to Eye Expert yesterday, one of the optical shops in SM San Lazaro. Ever since his glasses got broken, he was complaining of constant headaches and nausea so we bought him a new pair of prescription glasses.I don't have a photo of the glasses yet since he needs to be back after 5 days to get it.

By the way, thanks to all of my new followers. I will definitely return the favor! Glad to meet you all!

How about you? How was your weekend?

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

21 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy March 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Lovely dress and girlie!

Carine March 1, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

My weekend was great, and yours seems to have been busy-great ^-^

SmilingSally March 1, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Happy times. Happy Blue Monday.

Chris March 1, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

happy weekend! dropping by from pixelbug weekend :D

Erica March 1, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

She's so cute and adorable, like a real princess. Happy Blue Monday!!!!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 2, 2010 at 3:40 AM  

aww I love her dress she looks like a real princess!

judys424 March 2, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

I like frilly dresses! :) Maybe she'll next walk next time :)

He & Me + 3 March 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

That is a gorgeous little dress and I can't wait to see hubs new glasses. I love glasses. Glad you had a fun filled weekend.
Hugs,
Mimi

acmumcee March 2, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

a real princess indeed! nice to have little princesses around.. baka kulang nga lang ang offers ni daddy kaya wa epek.. haha!!!

Irene March 2, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Happy times. Thanks for visiting :o)

♥Willa♥ March 2, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

she look like a princess! :)

Ann Creek March 2, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Thank you for your comment on my blog. Your little one did look lovely even though she wouldn't take the walk.
Ann

Debbie March 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

What a precious little girl in a beautiful dress! I am sure you have lots and lots of pics!!~ Thanks for sharing and for popping over my place!!~

Beth March 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Your daughter is just adorable! Also, love your header and blog template. Very cool.
I found a blog that has actions, tutorials, storyboards and photo tips for photoshop, photoshop elements and lightroom. Maybe this will give you some tips. Here is the link:

http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/

Matty March 2, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

She is a doll, and the yellow dress shows off her hair.

Liza March 3, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

She's such a cutie and I love her dress!

Liz

Dhemz March 3, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

what a cutie...she looks gorgeous on her dress...thanks for sharing and for coming by on my other blog....:)

Dimple March 3, 2010 at 3:40 AM  

So she really didn't want to walk down the aisle! Well, it's good to let them say no at times! She is a cutie!
Thanks for the visit!

Carly March 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

The wedding looks fun! Your little one is really cute, especially in that dress!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP