Looking for a Place Called Home

Friday, March 12, 2010

Having and building our own family really needs a lot of effort for it to be successful. Aside from the fact that you need to be financially and emotionally prepared, you need to have a good concrete list of what needs to be done in order for you and family to have a secured and comfortable living. I believe that having your own nest should be at the top of your list.

Like most of us, I have been wanting to have our own house. Currently, we are staying with my husband's parents and it's not that I am not thankful for it, truly I am, but I know that for us to learn and be responsible parents sooner or later we need to move out. This has been included on our plans for quite some time now, but it has not materialized yet because we need to postpone it first for some reasons. But that didn't stop us from looking on a place where we can move in. I am very meticulous when it comes to choosing a place especially if we are planning to stay there for the rest of our lives. Here are some of the things that I am considering when choosing a house to rent or to own:


  • the developer should be reliable enough to maintain that place
  • Neighborhood should be peaceful because I believe that it will definitely affect our kids upbringing
  • it has to be accessible to places like markets, mall and hospitals
  • while when looking for homes for rent, landlords or leasers must be practicing transparency when dealing and negotiating
There are really lots to consider but here are my main concerns. And with these I am already eyeing on some properties, so in case it’s our time to move out, it would be much easier for us. How about you? Are you living by your own or not? Are you also thinking of moving out?

Photo Source:Google

3 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 March 13, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Good luck on the house hunt. owning your own is so fun...

Carine March 14, 2010 at 5:01 AM  

I used to live on my own since I'm 17 but I'm now back in my mom's house. But it's not the same as your situation because the apartments I lived in were not really home, they were just temporary.

Marice March 15, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

thanks for the comment.. i just hope that we can find our own soon :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP