Letter of Intent #1

Friday, March 26, 2010

Foursons


Dear Insensitive Neighbor,
If you wanted to start a bonfire, may you please have a courtesy to inform us? We don't like to be surprised again by a huge bushfire just right outside our fence and lots of smoke that we almost could not breathe! I am not so concern on you burning our house but my little kiddo getting an asthma because of that. Besides, do you think bonfire is needed during noontime on a 95degree temperature?


Signed,
your teary-eyed neighbor

P.S. I just realized that the photo I borrowed almost look like what we just saw beside our house, but the fire just below the roof. Scary!

Photo Source:Google

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Foursons March 27, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

Oh no! Seriously? I hope they handle that fire enough to not let it spread. That is scary stuff. And I totally get the asthma thing. 4 out of the 6 of us have asthma and it's not fun.

Thanks for linking up, maybe you should get the hose out and rain on their fun?

Marice March 27, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

yup! that just happened few hours ago. Believe me we were all scared. we even stayed inside the car til the fire and all those smokes subsides. tsk tsk! im still wondering how in the world they have ever think of doing that :(

bj March 27, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

Did you go over and tell them that you didn't appreciate it?
My goodness, that could have been very dangerous, indeed!

Marice March 27, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

hi BJ :) I think husband's Dad did it for us. Scary and dangerous indeed. Imagine how we almost did a general house cleaning after that to remove of all those ashes. tsk tsk!

thanks for the love BJ :)

Carine March 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Some people are so stupid, I hope you're all ok :/

Marice March 30, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

thanks Carine :) we're all fine, thanks God. but still cleaning the house every now and then. the ashes are still everywhere :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP