Let's Help to Raise $5,000 for the Children’s Miracle Network!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanks Mimi for sharing to us this wonderful information. The Hershey Company is hosting this Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop wherein Hershey will donate $10 per blog post entry such as this for the Children's Miracle Network, up to $5,000.

Here are the rules on how to be a part of this:
  • Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
  • Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
  • Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
  • Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
  • Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
  • Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
  • Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
What are you waiting for? I am tagging all of my readers on this one! Feel free to grab this and let us all take our part on this wonderful cause.

6 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 March 30, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Thank you for posting this...My hubs who is an athletic director thinks that soccer is the best sport for kids to start out in. It is the easiest for them to grasp the concept. I can't wait to see pictures of your cutie playing Futsol. My model played that in the fall last year.

levy March 30, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

hi Marice, I post this cause in my blog with your link: http://livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com/2010/03/lets-join-hersheys-better-basket-blog.html

♥Willa♥ March 31, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

wow! meron ka rin pala. well, Chris tagged me already.
You can visit it HERE Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP