In Times Like This..

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just recently I had a conversation with some of my closest friends regarding having an extra income to support our family. I know most of you will agree that nowadays and with the current economic status not just of our country, but most of the countries in the world, it is recommended to have an additional income. We were thinking of putting up our own business, but we haven't thought of what yet.

Actually we have lots of choices, but we need to be careful in choosing especially we have some important things to consider. One of the businesses we are considering of putting up is those custom t-shirts. I have been a fan of these expressive t-shirts since I find it very cool and catchy. And I have seen lots of people even celebrities that are fond of wearing those kinds of t-shirts. Custom t-shirts have lots of variety to choose from such as those for romantic people, funny shirts and they even came up with some religion t-shirts which I think cover mostly all the walks of life. So for me it's kind of easy to market. If we choose this kind of business, we just need to look for trusted, quality and affordable supplier. And also we need to know the different types of t-shirt if we will venture in this kind of business. I will probably check information of T-shirts on Wikipedia.

How about you? Do you have your own business or are you also thinking of putting up one? Suggestions and tips are highly appreciated. Thanks much!

Photo Source: Google

2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 March 8, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

I would love to have my own business, but not sure what I would do either. T-shirts is a great idea.

nicquee March 8, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Di ko pa rin nakakarir ng diaper business but it is doing ok.

Custom shirts, I like!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP