If I Were..

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Saw this idea from Jessica of La Fin Dumond Farm, thanks sissy for allowing me (you did right? ;) ) to copy and make my own version of this :) and I shortened it a bit :)

If I were a month, I’d be February.. short but sweet! :)

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday.. just steady and chillax :)

If I were a time of day, I’d be Dawn.. a constant reminder that there will always be sunshine ;)

If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.. there's no place like home :)

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Dolphin :) playful and intelligent :)


If I were a direction, I’d be East.. where the Sun rises...

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a bed.. enough to give you comfort :)

If I were a liquid, I’d be a water.. vital for all known forms of life!

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Diamond.. girls bestfriend!

If I were a tree, I’d be a Wonder Broom.. also known as the Miracle Tree :)

If I were a tool, I’d be a knife.. the cutting edge!

If I were a flower, I’d be a Rose.. an all-time favorite!

If I were a kind of weather, I'd be lightning.. electrically charged!

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Piano.. it can play complex melodies.

If I were a color, I’d be Pink.. so chic!

If I were an emotion, I’d be Joy.. which can lead into lots of different positive emotions.

If I were a fruit, Lemon.. rich in vitamin C :)

If I were a sound, sound of a baby sleeping.. so peaceful :)

If I were an element, I’d be Air.. universal power :)

If I were a car, I’d be a mini cooper.. so cute!

Feel free to copy and make your own If I were version :) Have fun!

Photo Source: Google

Thanks Jessica for the first comment :) Muahugz!


3 lovely thoughts on this:

Jessica March 10, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

I think if I actually were a piece of furniture I would be a bed too; considering that's my favorite spot in the house. ;)

Ayu March 10, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Interesting posting...success & God bless you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP