Friday Fill-ins #24 and Friday Follow #6 (365/85)

Friday, March 26, 2010


And...here we go!

1. The right word that describes you is still missing.
2. You might be late for work so may you leave now and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up now and what's next is the name of my other blog.
4. Down south is where you'll find me :)
5. Ooh! What is that yummy-looking cake made of?
6. Spending the Holy Week out of town and on a not-so-crowded place is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a sleepy-but-cannot-sleep Friday, tomorrow my plans include attending my new godson's (Inno) Christening and grand EB for YarisClubPh at SubZero and Sunday, I want to chillax and have fun swimming again with my little one and our family and hopefully to be able to catch some Zs!

Let us all have fun this summer!
bellevue pool

On the other note, believe me, I have already met several wonderful bloggers across the blogosphere thru
Friday Follow
So why not join us and have fun meeting new friends!
But wait! There's more! :) This week we have
as our Friday Follow's sponsor. You may win exciting prizes just by joining Friday Follow! Isn't that amazing! Good luck and hope to see yah there! :)

Happy weekend everyone!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

25 lovely thoughts on this:

EmcogNEATO! March 26, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Beautiful blog! Following you now. --Em

He & Me + 3 March 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

You know I follow. Look at your followers. Awesome. I wish Down South is where you could find me. LOL
Hugs,
Mimi
Thanks for hugs too!

Debbie March 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

You have a wonderful summer too! You and your baby girl are just way too cute!

LindsayDianne March 26, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

What a great idea! I love it.

ModernMom March 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

Hi there! Following you from Friday Follow. Great to meet you. Hope to see you over at my blog!
www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.blogspot.com

JamericanSpice March 27, 2010 at 3:11 AM  

You are both lovely!

Nice to meet you and I'm your new follower from Friday follow.

Enjoy the weekend!

Mom et al March 27, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Returning the Friday Follow. Thanks for stopping by.

mom-et-al.com

-Maria

Kim March 27, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you from Friday Follow!

Babes Mami March 27, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

Thanks for coming by my blog today!

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ March 27, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

following you back. thank you http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

AprilC - GaFlyGirl March 27, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

Hi!! Happy friday follow! thanks for following me and I am now your newest follower! Have a wonderful evening and look fwd to becoming a regular reader of your blog! you have a beautiful family!

http://www.christensenfamilyblog.com
http://www.gaflygirl.blogspot.com

~ April (GAFlygirl)
follow me on twitter :-)

MageeMommy March 27, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
MageeMommy
http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

Jamie~ March 27, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

What a sweet girl you have there! Thanks for stopping by today and I'm following you back. Can't wait to read more!

Rache March 27, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Hi I would like to inform you that your site is included on my adgitizing tools but the list is only temporary if you are interested to remain pls check out how at
tech-revive.com

Mariposa March 27, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

I'm looking forward to spend the Holy Week in a not so crowded place too. Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins

dee March 28, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

Thanks for the follow. Following you back! I love your blog header.

www.lifeinourshoes.com

Tropical Mum March 28, 2010 at 4:59 AM  

Following you back from Follow Friday. I like that idea of Friday Fill-ins.

Shelly

Aphrodite's Mortal Friend (ME) March 28, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

Hey ... I'm a little behind on the Friday follow thing ... I do have a good excuse though ;-) Cute site you have ... love the wall paper- and yes, let's all have fun this summerindeed! Stop by my plcae when you can!

Carly March 29, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

Cute picture, great use of the blurred background.

chubskulit March 29, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

Wow ang sexy ng mag Mommy!

Angie March 29, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

I will be spending Holy Week in my normal crowded place - but that is okay since it is filled with family and love!
I just love Holy Week!

Miss. Clippy March 29, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Wow, swimming! Summer's been extra harsh this year, no? I hope you and your family will have fun! Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment :) I really appreciate it. I'm following you back!

Rach

Marice March 29, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

thanks for the visit guys!

Tree April 8, 2010 at 4:30 AM  

Hi there! I know I'm quite late for Friday Follow LOL, and I'm already following you with both of my blogs. :)

I'm just stopping by to say hello and would also love to invite you to join my new Mommies Faves Mom Bloggers Network, an extension of my one blog, Mommies Faves.

We're just getting started, but have a great group of ladies there already. Hope to see you there soon too.

Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
http://www.mommiesfaves.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP