Friday Fill-ins #23 and Friday Follow #5 (365*/78s)

Friday, March 19, 2010



And...here we go!

1. Today I will be much better as I took a leave from work yesterday.
2. A friend ask me if I can still wear a 2-pc swimsuit now that I'm a mom and I say why not? :)
3. What do you think of this coming Earth Hour? Will you support it?
4. At French Baker, I hope that it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!
5. People say that what we're all seeking is a great companion who can stay all throughout our lives and not a just lover.
6. The image I cherish most is my mom's, whom right now I can only view through my dreams and my imagination.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going back to work since our swimming date with hubby and some of my friends was canceled but it's okay since I am still recovering from colds, tomorrow my plans include a wonderful overnight stay with hubby and our baby at The Bellevue hotel and Sunday, I want to do nothing much but to hear the mass and just chillax at home!

dora swimsuit
She wore her swimsuit all this morning. I guess, she can't wait for tomorrow! :)

On the other note, I already have met online several wonderful bloggers across blogosphere so once again, I am joining
Friday Follow
Jump in and join the fun :) Thanks in advance to my new followers :) I will definitely return the favor! Nice you meeting you all!


believe
With Him, nothing is impossible!

Have a wonderful weekend!


Thanks Tracy for another wonderful first comment!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

42 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy March 19, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

She is so cute and that is SOOO true on the second image! :)

purseblogger March 19, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

I'm following from Friday Follow :)

Debrah March 19, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

I am a new follower from Friday Follow. Check me out at Housewife Eclectic http://debrahawkins.blogspot.com/

What a darling little one!!!

fickleinpink March 19, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

oh how lovely plans!
happy weekends

check out my my FFI

xoxo
fickle

Deal Daddy March 19, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

New follower from friday follow. Come check out my blog, and if you want enter in the giveaway (there will be another later today to enter too :) ).
http://www.dealdaddys.com/

Silvergirl March 19, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

she is so cuteeeeeeeee, wow sexy body :)

Yani March 19, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

hello! :) you've got one adorable daughter there! happy summer! stay safe and enjoy your swimming adventure!

Kat March 19, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Ahhh, she's the cutest! She wore the swimsuit the whole morning because she's excited for tomorrow! Love it :)

Ode to Motherhood March 19, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Very cute!

New follower from Friday Follow.

JDaniel4's Mom March 19, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Have wonderful swim date and hotel visit.

Mama Zen March 19, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

She is ready to swim! Adorable!

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ March 19, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Marice, I hope you feel better soon. I hate being sick. I love swimming. I need to get to the pool again. Happy weekend.

Gene March 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Ang sexy naman ng baby mo! Una loves Dora, too. Minsan kukunin niya yung crocs niya tapos itutura niya si Dora, lol!

Sarah March 20, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

Hi, found your blog through Friday Follow. Looks like you have some great stuff. Now following! http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

Sherry March 20, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

She is adorable! Definitely nothing possible without CHRIST! :D

LLL with Leslie March 20, 2010 at 2:03 AM  

Thanks for the follow...I am now following you back :)

Have a great day!

Leslie

http://www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud March 20, 2010 at 2:07 AM  

Great post! I especially love the photo of your little one in her Dora bathing suit. My 7-year old still loves wearing her bikini around the house during the summer.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day. I've got a hilarious new post up about my first kiss, hideous prom photo included. I'd love for you to stop by and check it out. Have a great weekend.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama
http://liveandloveoutloud.com/archives/1583

Inspire All March 20, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

Thank you for your post and following on my blog. i love your post and the little one is so adorable. I am now your new follower, I look forward to networking with you!

Billy Rhythm March 20, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Sorry you have to miss the swimming.

Mayra Elisa & Pooh Bear March 20, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Your little one looks adorable!!! Glad you have memories you can dream about of your mom, even if she's far or gone. =)


I want free pastry day!! There will be one at Starbucks soon!! Wohoo!!!
H
ave a great weekeend!!

I'm already one of your followers. Thanks for the "good luck" =D

Java March 20, 2010 at 4:30 AM  

Hello! Love your blog! Thank you for the compliments! You made my day! I really appreciate it! Looking forward to our new friendship!! Have a great weekend!

Tree March 20, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

What a cutie! My kids are ready for swimming too. LOL

Coming over for Friday Follow....just stopping in to say howdy and have a great weekend!! :)
Following your blog now with both of mine!

Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
http://www.mommiesfaves.com

Christian Mommy Writer March 20, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

I'm following you from Friday Follow.

Your little girl is SO cute! Loved the Dora swimsuit. My son likes Diego. Have a great weekend and a good time at the Bellevue.

jackie March 20, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you now.

Have a great weekend!!

**"Liza"** March 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Sis is this teh one you are talking about? I would love to join in..;)

Michelle Ioapo A'etonu March 20, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

returning the FF love! Nice to meet you...you have a great blog and a lovely daughter :)

Michelle Ioapo A'etonu March 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

I see you're also filipino. Like me....but i'm half. My other half is Samoan.

He & Me + 3 March 20, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Have a great weekend. Your daughter is so adorable in her little suit. Love it. Amen. nothing is impossible for GOD!

Tina @ www.commoncentshome.blogspot.com March 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Following you back from FF. Such a cutie and very nice blog.

Miss. Clippy March 20, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Hi! Following you back from Friday Follow :)

Rach

Sh@KiR@ CK March 20, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

I am now your follower from Friday Follow.Woo Hoo!!

Happy Saturday!

Mine is hereKEEP THE FUNNIES IN YOUR WEEKEND!

hugs
shakira

~~Lina~~ March 20, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Thanks for Following me.
I follow you back from FF!
Can't wait to get to know you better! :)

The Twitterer March 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

she's very cute. she must have been so excited. did you have difficulty taking her out of the water while she was swimming?

Jenny March 21, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Amen to that last statement. And I have to agree with everyone else... your little one is adorable!
Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you back!

http://sidac.blogspot.com

_el@i_ March 21, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

how cute naman ur baby! mmmm. sarap pisilin ang chubby cheeks. ;)

Cacai M. March 21, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Hi Marice, thanks for visiting
My Friday Fill-Ins... by the way, your baby is so cute in here one-pc swimsuit.. and I love that chillax ha.. :-) So then, have a great fun-filled weekend! :) ~hugs&kisses~

itsme March 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

thank you for following me from friday follow. Your little girl is just too cute. I followed you back

Marice March 23, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

thanks for the visit guys :)

hopeful March 27, 2010 at 5:05 AM  

She's so cute in that Dora swim suit.

Happy weekend.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP