Friday Fill-ins #22 and Friday Follow #4 (365*/71s)

Friday, March 12, 2010



And...here we go!

1. I am so looking forward to having a "me" time soon, how about you?
2. Catch yah later.
3. When you get a chance, please tell her that I miss her so much.
4. Definitely my family is a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything just don't hesitate to approach me, I will always be just a message away.
6. I know you have been waiting for this, so be safe because you surely deserve a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the usual stuffs at work and probably a short stroll at the bazaar outside, tomorrow my plans include taking hubby and baby to the hospital for checkup, they both have colds today :( and after that will pickup her sister at Ateneo and Sunday, I want to just chill out and have fun most likely while watching Manny Pacquiao's fight!


On the other note, once again, I am joining
Friday Follow
in the hope of meeting lots of wonderful bloggers around the blogosphere! Jump in and join the fun :) Thanks in advance to my new followers :) I will definitely return the favor! Nice you meeting you all!

Allow me us well to share this:
banderitas
took this at Petron Gas station just this morning. They still have this banderitas (colorful trimmings) that they have used during their recent opening.

And most of all,
Thank you Lord for the much needed RAIN!
raindrop

Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Thanks MelCole for the wonderful first comment!
moms,family,handmade arts,crafts

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

11 lovely thoughts on this:

By MelCole of PA March 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! Have a wonderful weekend!

JDaniel4's Mom March 12, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Me time starts with naptime. I hope you get your me time too.

Carine March 12, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

I so love the 2nd pic :o

Sassy Brit March 12, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Hope everyone gets well soon, and you get some me time!

Here is my Friday Fill-in.You can read it here!

Happy Friday Follow too!

Hugs

Sassy
:)

He & Me + 3 March 12, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Awesome pictures I love the rain one. I can't wait to get some me time either.
Hugs,
mimi

Tracy March 12, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Love that last shot! Fab!

Billy Rhythm March 13, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

Surfed in from the fill-in. Thanks for playing.

_el@i_ March 13, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

wow! i missed the rain. cya in the ring ;)

Jennifer March 13, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

Thanks for stopping by and now I'm following you too.

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 15, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

iLuv the angle on the first shot!!!
Banderitas that is the exact word in Spanish for colorful trimmings... I think spnish is very similar to your language which is ? hmmm interesting huh!?!
The second shot is totally awesome love the color rain and texture it's perfect!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP