Friday Fill-ins #21 and Friday Follow #3 (365/64)

Friday, March 5, 2010



And...here we go!

1. Why are you making stories? You should be responsible enough to think of the people that surrounds you.
2. I want you to take good care of yourself because if you won't, no one will.
3. If you don't have any suggestions then it will be on my terms.
4. Expose under the sun without any sunblock on and see what happens.
5. I could use a pinch of petroleum jelly with water as my moisturizer.
6. Go back to your doctor for check up and then take a day off to regain your energy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just spending the night with my kiddo, tomorrow my plans include nothing much as I have to go to the office tomorrow and Sunday, I want to visit my hygienist for my usual mani/pedi and eyebrow threading!

On other note, I am once again on:

Friday Follow
Join us and meet all the wonderful bloggers from Friday Follow!

Oh by the way, pick some and enjoy:
contis

From
conti's
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

21 lovely thoughts on this:

Krissy March 5, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Here from Friday Follow. :) Hope you check me out too!!

http://theartsymom.tk

Sarah Lynne March 5, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

Happy Friday!! I am a new follower!!

Sarah

sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

Life Is A SandCastle March 5, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Hi! Jennifer from Friday Follow,visit me at http://lifeisasandcastle.blogspot.com/2010/03/8-friday-follow.html

I also have my first contest going on for $50 to PhotoWorks if your interested, looking forward to your posts.

Life Is A SandCastle March 5, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Hi! Jennifer from Friday Follow,visit me at http://lifeisasandcastle.blogspot.com/2010/03/8-friday-follow.html

I also have my first contest going on for $50 to PhotoWorks if your interested, looking forward to your posts.

Gene March 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Those brownies looks tempting!

Darcy March 5, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

stopped by from FF! Cute blog....

jusatnightowl.com

Wrighty March 5, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Working on the weekend is no fun but Sunday sounds like a blast! Enjoy your mani/pedi!

Sassy Brit March 5, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Hey, no.2 is good advice!

Have a great weekend!

Here is mine!

Hope you can pop by and visit.

Sassy

I'm a follower now, I've just discovered Friday Follow! :)

Janet March 5, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

I hope you have a great weekend!

Auntie E March 5, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Friday follower, I love that picture, what is it, Fudge or just sweets?

Sammy March 5, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Coming via Friday Fill-ins!
Love your #7, a mani/pedi sounds delightful!

Carine March 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

I like your friday fill-ins, you always have interesting/funny things to write :)

Ria Thurston March 6, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

YUM!! Thanks for following me... following you back :)

Stacey March 6, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Your plans for Sunday sound great! Have no idea what eyebrow threading is... Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great weekend!
:)Stacey

(Tia's) Comfy Place March 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Good to see you again! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend. :o)

MageeMommy March 6, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Visiting back from Follow Friday! Thanks for stopping by I'm now following your blog. :)

dustinnikki March 6, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Following you from Follow Friday!

http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

Nicole

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP