Daydreaming!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Do you remember about my post previously about the Air Intake Fuel Equalizer? Good news! We were able to get our money back! What a relief! Before removing the device, our contact person from Blade was even offering a different device for us to try out, but hubby refused to. The experienced that we had was pretty tiring and we do not want to be in that situation again. That was indeed one learning experience for us.

On the other note, while they were busy removing the device from Whitey, I together with our baby were busy strolling around the mall. Then, one of the realty developer agents handed us a brochure of one the recent subdivisions that they are developing nearby. Surprisingly when I checked it, it is one of the places I wish we could live in. I am so familiar on that place because it is situated outside our subdivision. The whole subdivision and homes are Italian-inspired. While browsing over the brochure, I could not help myself not to daydream. The fully furnished houses are built-in with an attention details. Complete with luxurious amenities plus the houses are equipped with high-tech and state-of-the-art appliances such as sleek refrigerator, a powerful stove top, multi-tiered ovens, designer radiators, etc. I think all the "must-have" for a luxury home have been considered. Really, what else can you ask for? Sigh! Having a house like this is truly a dream come true!

Gladly, my little one snapped me out from daydreaming! Or I might be standing in the middle of the mall's hallway for quite a long time :)

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP