Cheers to All the Women Out There!

Monday, March 8, 2010

International Women's Day

Cheers to all the Women out there! Today we are celebrating International Women's Day. It was first celebrated in Copenhagen in 1911 with some political reasons but as the years go by, they just made this day a day to celebrate and to acknowledge and appreciate all the contribution of all women across the globe, to the society and to the whole world.

To know more about this, visit www.internationalwomensday.com or simply click the image above. 

To all the the Women out there, Let's continue to Rock! :)

On the plus note and I think it is related as I need to say thanks to two lovely and wonderful ladies, Sunshine of My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf and UrbanMermaid of It's Always Summer on the Inside, who shared this award to me:


And to accept this, here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post;
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Now I am passing this to all my wonderful readers. Feel free to grab it and pass it around. Enjoy!

Thanks to Carine of French Sweets for the lovely first comment! Luv yah sissy!

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine March 9, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

If it wasn't for your post, I wouldn't have known :o thx !

Jessica March 9, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

We have a women's day?! Where have I been?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP