Air Intake Fuel Equalizer Review

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Remember my Monday post about the Air Intake Fuel Equalizer that we purchased, I just like to make a quick review about it just to give you some idea in case you are interested of purchasing and applying this device to your car.

According to the salesmen and their flyers, by using this device, your fuel consumption will decrease up to 50%. Aside from that, they have no win no fee like promo, which is a 10-day money back guarantee once you have proven and tested that it is not functioning as expected. After some explanations, I do not know if it was thorough or what because I was not paying attention during that time, my focus was on our little girl happily strolling around the mall, unfortunately hehe hubby was convinced to try this device on Whitey. I was not really in favor, but since it has a 10-day money back guarantee, I have decided to give it a try. The device looks like a small cone with hose to be attached to the engine. The installation of the device was quick one. I think it took not more than 30 minutes. That device cost Php3500 (roughly 73$). So fast forward to this date, hubby did not notice any increase with regard to fuel saving in fact it seems that it increases our fuel consumption. Tsk Tsk! We have tried returning the device last Saturday, but they gave us a hard time doing that. So after a kinda heated conversation, we have agreed to return the device today. I hate to admit it, but I think this can be classified as a scam. So will be off to Blade Festival later to return the device and hopefully by today, we can get our money back. Or else I am  off to DTI to file a complaint!

How about you? Have you been scammed or put into situation like this?

Thanks Ms Bibi for the lovely first comment!
Grab My Button

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Ms Bibi March 30, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I hope you can get your money back. I've been scammed like that few times on different things...it's just wrong.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP