365/65

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lately due to El Niño that has been hitting most of the part of our country right now, the Magat Dam that provides electricity to some part of our country is under critical level. In resolution, our government decided to have a rotating brownout on some areas. And yesterday morning, I think our place was scheduled to have a 3-hour brownout, hence the photos below :) Good thing, it was early morning so it wasn't that hot yet and for the first time since I think around October of last year, it rained. Thanks God!

candlelit


Which is better?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks Mimi for the wonderful first comment! Luv yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


14 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 March 6, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

I like them both. I think I like the first one best though. Love it when it rains.

Donnetta March 6, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Love it! And what a lead in for a romantic night!

I'm following and you hope you will as welL!

Carine March 6, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

I hope el nino won't make too much damages :(

UrbanMermaid March 6, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

You've been tagged :P

http://alwayssummerontheinside.blogspot.com/2010/03/tag-sunshine-blog-award.html

xoxo!

MannMom3 March 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Hey there!

Thanks for visiting my blog..

I already follow you! :-)

xo

Keely

www.mannland5.com

Tracy March 7, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

I like the first one! Great shots, sorry about your weather.

♥ Tamara ♥ March 7, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

We've been having some similar weather. Today we have a snow storm looming.

Great shots! I think I like the first shot better because you captured that flame so straight and make the photo symmetrical.

Jessica March 7, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

I'm also doing the 365.
I love having evenings where it's just candle light. Sometimes we do it just for fun.

Amanda March 7, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

Nice shots! Love the top one.

Freely Living Life March 7, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

I found you through "Friday Follow" and decided to follow your blog through Google Friend Connect. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Come and visit us when you get a chance! Happy Blog Hopping! <3

SquirrelQueen March 7, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

El Nino is affecting our area as well but not like it is where you are. I'll bet the rain was a wonderful relief.

I like them both but the first is my favorite.

laarni lopez March 8, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

i looove the first picture! Ü

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP