27 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #76 and Project 52 #8 (365/70s)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans

These photos were taken during my new godson's (Iñigo) Christening last February 28. It was held at Christ The King Greenmeadows, Pasig City and the reception followed at Panciteria San Jacinto along C5 road just around 5 minutes away from the church.

panciteria
 Us with my good friends and their kiddos :)

christening
I was cuddling Iñigo on this photo and he really couldn't take away his eyes on me for some reasons, thus we weren't looking at the camera :) And as always our baby still doesn't wanted to look where the photographer is hehehe

Oh allow me to add this, remember my post about looking for a perfect dress? I was really having a hard time looking for that perfect dress for a petite woman like me. Believe me! I have checked all possible boutiques even teens section at SM Southmall. So here it is! Made by Miss Couture.
tube dress

What can you say?
I will post a photo of me wearing this next time :)

Thanks to Carrie of Life in the Slow Lane for the wonderful first comment!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

12 lovely thoughts on this:

carrielt March 12, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

These are great pictures even if you're not looking at the camera!!

carrielt March 12, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

These are great pictures even if you're not looking at the camera!!

Carin March 12, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

Aw, these are great shots! And I can't wait to see the dress next week.

He & Me + 3 March 12, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

Beautiful group shots and the dress looks neat. I can't wait to see how adorable you look in it.
Hugs,
mimi

Alicia March 12, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

You always look so pretty in your pictures!!!

Erin March 12, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

Oh, I love the shot of you making eyes with the baby...adorable.

Bambie dear ★ March 12, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

nice photos.. parag si lil girl ko, di tumitingin sa cam kaya laging candid shots =) anyway have a nice weekend =)

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 15, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Beautiful pictures friend!
you have an amazing family!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP