26 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #72 and Project 52 #7 (365/63s)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


eye expert

This is me at the Eye Expert, trying hard to get a good shot of me through the glass reflection and with all those eyeglasses as the background. The yellow silhouette beside me was my sister and beside her, the one in much brighter yellow was my hubby :) Yeah even our baby were all wearing yellow that day. We didn't plan it, we just notice it when we were already inside our car.

Here's a proof of it:

Oh by the way, I just wanted to share that I will start my water-therapy by today, I will try to increase my water intake up to at least 8 glasses a day or 1.5L a day. I have read a lot about the goodness it can bring to our body plus I think I really need it to compensate the few hours of sleep that I have most of the times. So wish me luck! :)
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

19 lovely thoughts on this:

Stefany March 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

haha! Too funny you were all wearing yellow. :)

Alicia March 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

How cute are all of you in yellow! How funny that you all would wear that color!

Gene March 4, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

What a coincidence! Well at least you're not wearing the same shade of yellow.

I think I need to complete a decent amount of water in my system. I can feel my lips chapping because of the heat.

sweet_shelo March 4, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

cute, that must be the color of the day!! You all look nice in yellow anyway.

carrielt March 4, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Fun shot in the first one and the second one all three pretty ladies!! Great shots this week.

chubskulit March 4, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Hahahah color coding, very nice sis!

Shoot Me a visit when you can, see you..

Secret Mom Thoughts March 4, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Love the reflection shot. I'm working on my water intake too. Good luck.

He & Me + 3 March 5, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

YOu are so pretty and tiny. Good luck with the water intake.

Carine March 5, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

That's funny that you're all dressed the same colour ^-^ yellow looks good on you !

Kristen March 5, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Clever shot taking it throught the glass and I agree with everyone else: Yellow is a great color on you!

Carin March 5, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

You are all so cute in your yellow, you all look so great!

Darcie March 5, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

You all are looking so pretty in yellow...very pretty. Good luck with the water intake...yes water is great for the body.

jen@odbt March 5, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Yellow is a favorite color in this house. Cute shots! I need to follow suit and drink more water too.

McCrakensx4 March 5, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

What a fun and creative reflection shot! Yellow looks great on you! :)

Kim March 5, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Ooh, I love the yellow it looks good on each of you! great picture!

Karen March 5, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

That's pretty funny that ya'll all wore yellow by coincidence but it did make for a good portrait =)

Much Luv,
Karen

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ March 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Good Luck Sis!!!
BTW you all are to darn cute!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP