Wordless Wednesday #67 and Sepia Scene #28 (365/55)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010






doll shoes

Here's the original photo of our little one's new shoes. I decided to show you the original shot since our carpet, the background, has a touch of Sepia. Now here it is after some editing:

doll shoes

Which is better? She will be using this one on Friday on his Godfather's wedding day. She will be the flower girl. It won't be her first time, but she didn't walk down the aisle during her Aunt's wedding, I just wish she will this time. Or else, I need to wear a gown too heheh

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

22 lovely thoughts on this:

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ February 24, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

aww totally sweet...♥ love the second edit!

Carine February 24, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

aaw little shoes. This kind of things makes me all mellow inside :p

Vernz February 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

aw .... so cute ... I missed my little baby gurl ... ang laki na kasi amoy pawis na ... but love the second one sissy!

In This Side of Town
Anything Davao
Some Things Are Free

dogsmom February 25, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

I have to be different. The second one is too "pink" for my taste. I do prefer the original. Not that you did not do a nice job on the makeover.

Martin and Luschka February 25, 2010 at 4:38 AM  

Aw. That's cute. I prefer the first one though - looks more natural.

Diary of a First Child

Julie Jordan Scott February 25, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

I love the original. Gorgeous.

Your little one must be OH so little. With my daughters both teens, I long for those days!

He & Me + 3 February 25, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Those are the cutest shoes ever! Adorable.
Hugs,
Mimi

Sukhmandir Kaur February 25, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

So precious! The top one with the sepia tones makes the shoes stand out a little better, more contrast.

Auntie E February 25, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

I like the first one, just something about shiny shoes
My WW link for you

Upstatemomof3 February 25, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

I think I like the first one - but either way those are absolutely adorable shoes!!

awarewriter February 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Interesting and nice image(s). The first one is better than the sepia, but only because the sepia image needs more contrast.

afv February 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

I love that first sepia though both are beautiful.

MommiesSavings February 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

I like the first one those are really cute shoes. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Michelle @ Flying Giggles February 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Too cute. I like the second one. Good luck...hopefully she will walk down the isle. I heard there is a Flower Girl book that prepares little girls for their big day. I am thinking about buying it for my daughter so she will understand what to do at my brother's wedding in June.

Ralph February 26, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

The shoes are cute, the dress-up style with a bow. Looking so grown-up, each tone does not detract from the style of the shoe. We imagine even more the cute child dressed up in a dress and these!

Mona Sweden http://fotoentusiastenfotoblogg.blogg.se February 26, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Those shoes are so pretty. I prefer the original and it has all the right colours for sepia.
Thanks for stopping by.
http://fotoentusiastenfotoblogg.blogg.se/category/sepia-scenes.html

MomsJournal March 1, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

Love the shoes, so cute. I think I like the second shot better. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP